Derek

Derek had to admit, watching Alpha Adam get humiliated in front of his mate was entertaining. It was terrifying as well. Alpha Smith lifted the ground from under them, bringing them into the sky. She seemed completely unfazed, except the mild annoyance on her face. It was terrifying to see someone bring Alpha Adam to his knees. A man who had nearly killed at least half the omegas in his pack, a man who Derek had seen as strong. It had only taken her moments to have Adam groveling at her feet, imagining what she would do him made him shudder. Her beta and gamma weren't fazed in the slightest, so that level of cruelty was to be expected on a normal basis. How would she react to finding out that one of the five people she had brought were mated to an omega. She'd probably torture him, and kill him for entertainment in front of his mate, making him all the less eager to find them.

'Mate! Go to mate!' Kyle, his wolf shouted, completely ignoring Derek's previous train of thought. It had been the only thing he was saying for the past hour. He had ignored every ounce of negativity Derek had presented, and had been begging him to believe in his mate. To at least try to find them.

'So now you speak.' Derek hissed, annoyed. Its been two years since he last spoke more than a word or two. He had to brave the horrors of his pack alone. Basically human for years.

'Mate gives me strength. Go to Mate.' He demanded, pacing in the back of Derek's mind. It was the most he had moved in years, and if the bumpy car ride hadn't given him a headache, the constant movement had.

It wasn't like he was in a position to go sniffing around to find his mate. Why would he want to anyway, it would just rush the inevitable rejection.

The car ride stopped with a thunk, making most of the omegas in the vehicle bump their heads. After a few moments, the doors opened and in a single file line, they exited.

The man who had opened the door looked no older than twenty, with tan skin and chocolate brown eyes. His obsidian hair had mastered the perfect bedhead look. He impassivly stared at the group, scanning the fearful crowd of omegas as though looking for something abnormal.

"Omegas, please follow me." The man ordered, and obediently the whole group followed him. He led them out of the woods their car had parked into a clearing, where the pack house laid. The place was at least twice the size of the one from the pack he originated from. It had a beautiful garden, and multiple balconies to view the lake that was a few miles down. Surrounding the place were paths that led off into small homes and stores. And behind the pack house was a two story brick house.

"I am Beta Jack, and this is your new home." He said, gesturing to the whole territory. A small smile appeared as he watched their awestruck reactions.

"So let me tell you the rules." He said, walking them to their new home. "You see that house behind the pack house, that's where you live. You are all currently omegas, but there is a way to change that." A few people gasped, and a shocked murmur began in the crowd.

" There is a chart, with Each of your names and faces on it. It has two hundred slots, and once each one has a stamp from the alpha, you are moved to regular wolf status." Everyone glanced around, excited by the news.

"There is another way to move up as well." He told them, grinning. "If any of you have a mate a higher rank than you, you are no longer an omega. Training starts at four in the morning end at six, and you omegas don't have powers. You have to wait to be a wolf for that. Any questions?" He said, searching the crowd to see if anyone raised their hand, but no one had. Once again he spoke. "None, good. I'm gonna take my leave, and the Head Omega will take it from here."

He walked off into the distance, waving at them, before entering the pack house. Soon after his disappearance, a woman walked out of the place they were supposed to live.