Arabelle

Arabelle watched the scenery pass her by in a blur, watching as the trees melded with one another to create one green mass. Her SUV was going so much faster than the speed limit, but neither her nor her driver cared. In mere minutes she would be late for her meeting, and she despised being late.

She watched as the lake sped in and out of view, signifying the end of her territory, and the start of The Zone. Four other SUVs began creating a diamond formation around her's, and she sighed. How could she allow herself to cut it this close. Redmoon pack would attack her if she told them what she was planning after being late.

Not that them attacking mattered, she could single handedly kill everyone in that pack. Murder was in her blood, and it wouldn't bow to some filthy mutts who thought that they could buy her favor with omegas.

Or maybe that was just her wolf talking. Scratch that, that was definitely her wolf Cara implanting thoughts in her head. But her wolf was an extension of her, all of her thoughts were just better versions of hers.

'Could you stop that!' Arabelle mentally shouted at her wolf.

'Could you stop that.' Cara mocked, before scoffing.

'We are the alpha of the most powerful pack in the western hemisphere, second to only the royal pack itself. We don't bow to those below us.' She said, and Arabelle rolled her eyes.

'I know you're right, but we need to act civil. If you keep on adding thoughts like that, I might say something that might cause Adam to take back his omegas.' Arabelle tells her.

Cara huffs, before settling down in the back of her mind. In the end, she knew Arabelle was right. Why let their own, justified, ego cause others pain.

'How long until we get their?' Arabelle asked her gamma through mind link.

'Two minutes top.' She told her, and as she spoke, all of the cars came to a stop.

Arabelle's driver got out the car and opened her door. She nodded, and he stepped out of her way.

"I am Alpha Smith of the SilverTide pack. Your Alpha said he would like to give me some omegas." She said to a man who had been guarding the edge of the territory. Fear rolled off of him in waves, and he nodded to her.

"Let me lead the way." He said quietly, and he beckoned them to follow him before beginning to walk deeper into pack territory.

Silently, everyone followed.

After a few minutes of walking, they made it to the pack house. It was the size of a small mansion, with a run down fountain in the front, and an overgrown lawn in the front.

She watched as the man's eyes glazes over, and in moments a large, hairy man came into view.

"Hello Ms. Smith-" She growled, cutting him off.

"Its Alpha Smith, don't you know your manners." She spat. For a brief moment his eyes went black, and a blonde woman rushed over to him and touched his shoulder. He immediately calmed.

"Alpha Smith, here are the omegas as promised." As he says this, twenty or so people in rags are pushed into view. Their arms are tied behind their backs, and their feet are tied together.

"Put them in the truck." She ordered, closing her eyes. Her normally silver eyes were gaining a golden hue, signifying that her wolf was coming forward. She didn't want Adam trying to hold this display of emotions over her. She waited until every omega was in the truck before beginning to move towards her car.

"So, what are you going to give us Alpha Smith. Training, land, an alliance?" He asked excitedly.

"Who said I was going to give you something?" She asked sharply, turning on her heels to face the alpha and his mate.

"I gave you omegas." He roared, grabbing her arm.

Everyone in her pack took a couple of steps back.

Arabelle growled, her eyes a bright gold, and the ground around the two began to shake.

"Who are you to touch me." She growled. "I owe you nothing. I am not obligated to give you anything." The ground under them began to rise, lifting them several feet in the air.

"B-but its courteous to give something in return for omegas." He said, weeping. He was crying like a fucking baby. It was pitiful.

"Is courtousy law?" Arabelle asked venomously. Cara was right, he was pitiful and beneath her.

"N-no Alpha." He whimpered. She rolled her eyes and lowered them back to the ground.

"Exactly. Don't touch me again, or even speak to me unless necessary. Do you understand me Adam?"

"Y-yes Alpha." He practically shouted. She smirked and walked back to her pack members.

"Its time to head home" she said with a smile.

But as she walked near the van with the omegas, her wolf began to stir. Her anger had clouded all of her senses, but now that she was fine she smelt something that was making her go nuts.

It was of dishwashing soap, her favorite one ironically, and summer rain. But it was mixed with blood. She wanted to tear down the door to the car and find out who smelt like that.

But having such a specific scent only meant one thing. It was her mate. It made her anxious yet excited. She didn't know if she was shaking out of fear or excitement. Would this turn the page to a new, exciting chapter of her life. Or would meeting them only end in heartbreak. Whoever was in there would either be her Luna, or her Aleph. But would they reject her, because of her violent history.

Her wolf whimpered at the the thoughts, but said nothing. Even her proud wolf knew that their destructive past most likely chased away her chance at happiness. She knew that he had won his last battle. He had chased away her mate, without them ever have meeting.

Newest chapter! I hope you enjoyed. I can't wait to finish the next one. They will finally meet and I have some big plans for those two. Please vote and comment to let me know someone is reading this.