About The Author/Disscusions/ 2 Years of writing!! (please read)

Hey guys, I know you have been waiting so long for a new chapter and you're not going to be happy when I say that this is not a new chapter. BUT, I'm re-doing the next chapter. I didn't like where it was going. It was depressing. And there was so many other things that I didn't like in the chapter. But don't worry, im still here and I haven't abandoned the story.
I wanted to give you guys something though, so I thought about how I've been writing this FOR TWO YEARS NOW (yay!) and you guys pretty much know nothing about me! So this is actually really about me talking to you guys as the readers. But first before the juicy part, I made a new cover. It's its in the image up there ^ ^^^^ what do you think? I did not do the art, so a pat on the back to whoever did the art.

In this I'm going to talk a bit about why I haven't been writing and some backstory to why I started writing this story confess something that I've been too chicken sh** to say, discuss the latest Fairy Tail Chapters, and a few other little things.

So I haven't been writing a lot 50% because of high school (ew.) BUT I'm proud to say this. I'm officially an high school graduate with a diploma. Now its just 45 years of work! (yay!) but i should have some more time on my hands to do more writing. Now 20% is because I've been stuck. I had a place where i wanted to go with the story but I feel pressured because i want to do everyone's POV but it's hard to create different personalities etc. 30% because I'm lazy (hey at least I'm honest)

Okay might I just point out something. When I first started getting into anime and manga the popular anime/manga were Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Attack On Titan, Magi (even now no one can say Magi right). But now Naruto has finished. Now even has a sequel about his son and his adventures.
Fairy Tail is finishing very soon.
Bleach has finished, which I'm salty about because the publisher didn't give the author a break. The author actually had a pretty weak body and was hospitalized a lot but they still decided to stop publishing and made him rush the ending, but it was a great ending!! 
I don't know what's going on with Attack on Titan, I never followed the manga but my friend did and I've heard a few things like the author forgot part of the plot and other things.
Magi is coming to the end soon I think.
And then there's One Piece. I don't think that One Piece is ending anytime soon. Which is great for me because it's my favourite manga and anime. The author said that it's 65% done and it's been 871 chapters there's probably around 300 more chapters to go. One Piece has also set a new Guinness World Record for "most copies published for the same comic book series by a single author." As of the end of 2014, 320,866,000 copies of One Piece have been printed worldwide. Imagine the number now.

Lets get the confession off my chest.
.
.
.
I don't like Fairy Tail that much. Don't get me wrong! The story line is amazing and a lot of the characters are great. But there's a few things that I really dislike and this is all my own opinion. I don't want to offend anyone, if you disagree that's okay because not everyone will agree.
First thing I really dislike is that basically every single female has huge breasts, a puny waist, and big butt, and a lot of times they're clothing always disappears or it's too small. It's not every single female, but it's so many. 
It's not just the females but the males too. Basically every single male has huge muscles, broad shoulders, and is really really strong.
In my opinion there's only two body types.

Second reason, he basically took the faces fro his two main characters from his previous manga and plastered them to Natsu and Lucy. Does anyone see it????  Or is it just me?

Third reason, he kinda ruined Erza for me. I still love her and she's still one of my top 5 female characters in all the manga/anime I've seen. Plus she's finally a main female character who is super strong, and actually has meaning to the plot. But she's too strong. Again this is all in my opinion but she won a battle when she lost all senses  but she still won. How? Because she's Erza...... I'm sorry but you can't win every single battle. She's never really had much character growth too i feel. I've thought it would be great character development to read if she lost.

Last reason, no one ever loses or dies but the bad guys. I've already said it but I'll say it again, You cannot win every single battle or defeat every opponent you face. And there was a bit but I feel like I would love the story so much more if they actually had lost once or twice. (Not now of corse, they gotta win now.)

There are spoilers ahead if you are not up to date on the recent chapters of Fairy Tail . You have been warned.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh my gosh, ERZA'S MOTHER!!!! Im so happy he went into her past and her parents, but also it was really different to see her mother with Zeref. I dont know where to start honestly. There's just so many amazing events that have happened and there's only 4 more chapters left and a movie.

But now if you have idea's for me, DM me please. If you have questions you can dm me. I love to discuss your opinions about what I've said. I love talking to you guys and some of he things ypu guys say are pretty funny to. So thanks guys you light up my day :)))

~