Through Rain and Wind

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or the art work!
Hey sorry it's been taking a while to get into any action. And if there is any action (like fighting) plz forgive my horrible writing.

Not only that I just want to state that I am being plagiarized, almost word by word. And I want to give you guys MY word that I am not copying her and that this story and all it's content is my own.  Thank you people so much for reading my story, giving me ideas, funny comments, and encouraging me. You have no idea how much you guys have done for me. Thank you.

Btw I'm sorry this short I wanted to get out another chapter as soon as I could.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~

Rosemary~

I'm wet. (Not that kind of wet you dirty minded people)

I swear that this storm has only gotten worse since we entered this forest. Even after an entire night it still tornado like whether. After staying the night in that cold cave Emi packed everything up and we continued on our merry way.
Yay.

Honestly it's been awhile since I've left fairy tail and I'm kinda panicking. I miss home. I miss my family, like why does she want me? I'm nothing special, well I can't really say that. I has an impressive amount of power inside of me but that's really just it!I'm just girl with power, sarcasm, a huge attitude and a sharp tongue. Thinking of home makes me want to cry. And don't anyone dare think I'm a crybaby! Because I'm not.

Anyways There one was instance on our journey where I tripped over this rock in the snow and "accidentally"  fell on to Emi and I got a reaction that I didn't expect at all. I can tell so far that Emi was a very relaxed, "cool" personality, and individual but when I fell on her, she....I don't know how to explain it..... she freaked out? I feel is the best way to dis ribs her reaction. However not the kind of "angry" flip out. But the "panic" kind of flip out which took me completely by surprise.

It was like she was...scared of something? I could tell she was never even slightly afraid of me and never doubted her confidence that she could defeat me in an instant. But for the moment in when I touched her, she freaked out which is very weird. Maybe she's afraid of skin contact? Or maybe I'm over thinking this completely. I sighed.

"Could you please stop it back there?" Even though she was stranding right behind me Emi still had to yell over the gushing winds and rain. And even with her yelling I almost missed what she said. "I can just hear the gears in your head turn slowly turning from here."

"But doesn't even make sense." I snapped back at her my anger growing rapidly. "Where the hell are you even taking me?! Are you lost?! Nothing makes sense! I don't even understand what's going on!!" I begun to scream in hopes that my words somehow reached her behind me. All of a sudden I felt the ropes binding my hands together quickly jerk me backwards then I was swiftly spun around to see her glaring at me dead in the eyes.

There was a small awkward moment of it just glaring at each other while the rain and wind continued to hit against us with strong force. Then she finally spoke up.

"Enough! Stop whining and complaining!"

"What the-?! Screw you!! You hurt my brother, drag me out here," I leaned my face closer to hers, "I'm cold. Tired. Soaking wet. And prisoner for who knows why!"

Emi took a moment to respond, getting her face even closer just so our foreheads are just touching then said calmly but with force,

"Deal with it."

We didn't break eye contact.

"We're nearly there. Just over this hill..."

With a swift and quick movement, she shoved me away from her, "Common. Let's go." She said as she motioned with her hands to continue to keep walking. I groaned then turned around a continued to walk into the rain.

I glanced behind me to get a quick look at her before turning my attention to the upcoming hill infront of us.

"Damnit Rin... where are you....."

----
Sorry it was sooooo short next one will be longer