Into the woods

Gale's POV~

The smell of fresh rain enveloped me and the warmth of the air wrapped around me like a scarf. In the distance that birds chipped and sung their songs while the colourful flowers gave a hint of colour to the picture. The morning dew still hanging onto the plants.

"It's still the same." Reiki said in a low voice so only I could hear his words. I nod to what he said. "Although it's vague as a dream...."

I nod once again, "Yeah, however it's not like a nightmare. It's more like an good dream "

We finally stood in front of the tree line to the forest where I believe the kidnapper took Rosemary after a whole night on a carriage ride. We figured it would better to just sleep on the ride here rather than wasting another day of riding. In this moment time is precious and limited.

I turned my head towards Reiki. His eyes are deep and dark as if there is no light, nor is there any evidence of any light being there in the beginning. I place a gentle, comforting hand on his shoulder gaining his attention.

"She'll be alright, common, it's Rose."

He nods, a smile teasing his lips. I yawn loudly and turn around away from the forest towards the rest of our guild. Feeling slightly proud to have been able to make my best friend feel maybe slightly better than before. I looked around at my friends preparing for either a fight (which will be happening at some point) or a war (which could happen since everyone is just that angry which is never good). But other than the terrifying aurora emitting from them everyone was feeling well rested. Well other than Nash of course who inherited the serious motion sickness from his father.

I stretched for the fourteenth thousand time since we had left our guild to find our precious Rosemary. Wait, no. The word 'precious' dose NOT fit Rosemary a tiny bit. She or any of the females in fairy tail cannot be placed under the category of 'precious' .
And if anyone had even tried to imply that the females of Fairy Tail are slightly precious,they would lose their fingers as quickly as the male Fullbusters lose their cloths.

I slowly moved towards the group who had followed. It actually was a large debate on who would come and who would stay. Just about everyone in the guild wanted to go a beat up the people who took away Rose and destroyed the guild. However not everyone could go because if everyone came, who the hell would be there to protect the guild? So in the end it was decided that everyone who was ready for war would go. Just kidding. Because of the huge power shown by Emi, the fact that they went after two of the young generation, and the fact that everyone knew that we would go anyways, the next generation was decided on to go. But only after we had been warned to not to accidentally kill each other.

Storm slowly approached me and slapped me in the back maybe just a little too hard.

"Ouch!! Dude?! What the hell?!" I exclaimed jumping around trying to see the damage on my back.

"Nice job calming down Reiki, I didn't think anyone would notice he was restless other than myself." Storm smirked proudly, "I'm impressed Gale."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I would notice. First of all, Reiki is my best friend. And second of all I can read expressions better than you may think...." I rubbed my precious back.

"Oh and I definable wouldn't be the only one. Nash would notice."

"Yes, yes. Of course he would."