chapter 14 - Careful What U Wish 4

Start from the beginning

Tell them you didn't take your meds.

-- A

Dakota: (voice over from 1.13 Know Your Frenemies) "It's a thing called intermittent explosive disorder. IED."

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", outside the Grille, Mara and Dakota were talking about.

"I know what IED is," Mara told her. "Don't you have medication?"

"Yeah," Dakota answered. "But when my house was broken into a few days ago, my meds were taken. And I don't have enough money to get anymore."

Mara sighed worriedly. "Oh, my God. Who all knows about this?"

"You mean the destruction or my disorder?" Dakota asked. "Because I blew up in front of a restaurant full of people. Some of them the most popular jocks in school, and they were taking videos, so no doubt that they'll be online by the end of the night, and everyone in town will know."

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", in the bathroom of the Grille, Dakota and Mara were talking.

"Listen, if you need help getting your medications after the break in, I can help you," Mara told her.

Dakota shook her head. "Mara, you don't have to do that."

"I don't do anything that I don't have to do," Mara told her. "I do things that I want to do. And I want to do this."

From 1.13 "Know Your Frenemies", in the Hastings House, the girls were all talking.

Dakota's phone rang. She hesitantly pulled it out, looking at the text. "'Don't say I never gave you anything. Turn on your computer. A'."

---- / -----

Day One 

Same Night - Same Scene

Night - Hastings House - Living Room

The girls were rewatching the video sent to them by A.

Dakota received an email, opening it to the video of Alison at the kissing rock. "If the girls knew I was seeing you, oh, my God, they'd never shut up about it. I wish they were more mature, but... We don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you want to kiss me."

"She doesn't even look scared," Peyton told them.

"Did Alison ever look scared?" Madison asked.

Alison stood, taking the camera, turning it to the person who had been taking the video to reveal Ian.

Ian smiled into the camera, talking to Alison. "Come closer."

The camera fell to the ground, the only thing they could see until they heard Alison gasp and saw her hand fall to the ground in front of the camera, the hand clenching on the dirt before going limp.

"He pushed her, didn't he?" Hanna asked. "All that mumbling and groaning? Maybe she was gripping the ground because she was--"

"Looking for a weapon to defend herself?" Spencer suggested.

"Why are you snapping at her?" Lucy asked. "She's just trying to give your creepy brother an out."

"In-law, okay?" Peyton corrected. "Ian is our creepy brother-in-law."

"Okay, whatever he is, he just married your sister, and he might be a killer," Dakota told them.

"This definitely proves that he was with her the night she died," Emily told them.