BriLiam Thoughts {2}

Start from the beginning

"Yeah go team Nouis!" I whistle, grabbing the attention of all 3 lads. "Nouis?" Louis asks will slinging his arm over Niall's shoulder.

"Yeah! Louis and Niall. Nouis!" I laugh as I see Niall trying to hide his blush in his hands. He gives me a death glare, that almost distracts me from the look Harry is giving me. Key word almost. Out of the corner of my eye I see an unknown emotion on Harry's face.

Before I have time to question him, he speaks up. "how about we go out to eat, since we have nothing better to do."

"Nandos!!" Niall shouts trying to push Louis off of him, but when he fails, he picks Louis up, then sets him down on the couch.

"Niall wait for me!" Louis shouts after Niall as he runs out the door.

I laugh at their childish behavior, and i pull Harry with me out the front door.

"You're driving LiLi. You're the most responsible after all." Harry laughs tossing my the car keys. He sits in shot gun, because Niall and Louis are taking up the back seat of our car.

I look in the rear-view mirror (Idk if it's actually called that) and I see Louis and Niall playing the thumb war game. Niall looks up and makes eye contact with me. I wink at him encouraging him about flirting with Louis, and he blushes. Louis just happened to look up to see our little exchange. His smile dropping a bit.

Finally we arrive at the Nandos, and we are seated. We order, and joke around, probably annoying the other people here.

-after eating-

Right before we get up from our seats, our waitress come towards us and she goes straight to Louis and says, "Hey there!"

"Ummmm Hi" Louis smiles back to her.

"My name is Liv, here is my number. Call me sometime" She whispers the last part in his ear, loud enough for us to hear. Her cleavage is way to close to Louis' face, and we can all tell she is doing it on purpose. Louis looks uncomfortable, but that doesn't stop him from watching her leave.

She sways her hip, sticking out her butt, trying to be seductive. Louis laughs when she is out of sight, but Niall looks upset, and Harry looks mad. I don't bother to question it as I'm repulsed a bit too.

We get up and exit the restaurant, Harry and Louis walking behind Niall and I. "You ok?" I ask Niall, nudging him with my shoulder.

"Yeah, just a but annoyed. I don't like it when people flirt with Lou." he says looking down at his feet. I pull him close and whisper in his ear, "awe Is Nialler getting jelous?" he laughs and pushes me away, trying to deny, but we both know it's true.

I turn around to see Louis giving me a look, but as fast as it's there, it's gone too.

Is Louis getting jelous? hmmm...

I garb Niall's hand and pull him towards a beach, I call Louis and Harry to follow after us. I see a bonfire set up, and 3 chairs.

Perfect. I trip Niall, and yell "last one to the chairs has to clean the flat!" instantly Harry and I run towards the chairs and sit down.

I see (just as I planned) Louis helping Niall up, and walking towards us together.

"There is only one chair left" Niall says giving me a 'you did this on purpose' look. I laugh and say, "I guess you two have to share a seat.

Louis sits down, and pulls Niall onto his lap, placing his chin on Naill's shoulder. I mouth 'your welcome' to him, and he rolls his eyes.

"Ok how about we play truth or dare!" Harry says, basically reading my mind. We all agree, and Harry says he wants to go first.

"Ok..." he says looking at us like we are prey, and he is a predator. A very sexy predator at that- did I really just think that? what is wrong with me-

"Liam!"

"Sorry what?" I ask confused as to why they are calling me.

"Truth or dare LiLi" harry laughs.

"Ummm... Dare...?" I say cautiously, regretting my choice as soon as I see the face he makes.

"I dare you to play the rest of the game naked."

I gasp and blush a bit and say, "Is this just your way of trying to see me naked?" he blushes and laughs saying, "you wish LiLi."

"I will take everything off, but my underwear. This is a public beach, and I don't want to get in trouble." I say as I start to strip, until I'm only in underwear.

Harry stares at me a bit, but looks away quickly.

The game continues on, our dares and (sometimes) truths becoming more silly, stupid, and extreme. Finally it came down to the last dare, and it was in my hands.

"Louis, Truth or dare." I smirk at Niall still situated on Louis' lap. He gives me a questioning and worried look.

"Dare. Obviously" Louis says.

I wInk at Niall when no one is looking, and when the words leave my mouth, Nialls eyes widen.

Niall PoV.

"I dare you to kiss Niall." Louis blushes and looks at me. I turn around slowly on Louis' lap, so I'm straddling him, my legs on either side of him hanging off the back of the chair.

I hesitate to lean forward, and before I do, Liam's voice can be heard "A real kiss. Not just a peck. A kiss"

As soon as he is done talking I feel Louis' soft, warm lips on mine. I feel sparks, I wonder if he feels them too. Louis places his hands on my thighs, and I lazily put my arms on his shoulders.

Our lips move in sync, but before the magical kiss can get heated, Harry clears his throat. I pull away, an obvious blush on my face, a matching one on Louis' beautiful face too.

"It's getting late. I think we should go home." He says again, getting up. I get off of Louis, and Wait for Liam.

Harry and Louis get into the car first, slipping into the back seat.

I walk a little slower, with Liam and ask, "why would you do that?"

"your welcome" he says before sitting in the front seat, myself in the passenger seat.

On the ride home I make eye contact with Louis through the mirror. He smiles at me, and I smile back.

-at the flat, in Niall's room-

I sat down on my bed, and think about that kiss. Does he like me? No. But there was so much passion in that kiss... Maybe... Maybe he does-

*Knock Knock*

"yeah" I saw expecting Liam, but instead seeing Louis walk into my room, and sit down right infront of me.

"Niall, about earlier..."

I sigh knowing what he wants to say. "yeah. It was just a dare, and it was all a joke-"

"No Niall-"

"Forget it ever happened-" I say again, my heart breaking a little at the thought of the kiss meaning nothing to him.

"Just listen-"

"There were no sparks, and you didn't feel a thin-" I get cut off by something on my lips. Something soft, and sweet. The same thing thing (or person should I say) that makes my heart beat faster. The same thing makes me feel sparks. The same thing that i made contact with about 1 hour ago.

Louis. Louis' lips to be exact.

Louis is kissing me, and the only thing i can do, i kiss him back.

A/N:

Word count:
1977

How was the chapter? Did you guys like it? Hate it? any suggestions?

What are you thoughts on Harry's weird behavior?

Liam's little schemes?

Niall getting jealous?

Don't forget to
comment
vote
and share with friends!

Have fun ready!

- Laylania xxx