So this is the feeling her mother get when she acts like a drill sergeant. Feeling satisfied Catherine nodded at them. Turning to her left she was startled to see two pairs of eyes looking at her, one green and one black.

Catherine heard the rumors, she'd practically read about them in her past life but seeing them in person was different.

They're the same age as her but the aura they're exuding was so different it was as if she was looking at deities and not mortals. 'Ikemen' the word popped in her mind as she was looking at them, the two at such an age are already sporting such faces, no wonder the female in the Academy are going crazy over them.

D*mn....the colored special pages where these two was featured couldn't even be compared to seeing them for real

it was such a waste that they will be the one to bring her family to ruin, she sighed then looked at them solemnly, slightly nodding in greeting at the two of them before turning her back and head to the karate club.

"Who is she?" Ryuuji asked Aoi when the girl who had been looking in their direction head to the karate club

"I don't know" Aoi shrugged.

The two of them went to submit our club application to the archery club however they were detained in the clubroom when an influx of girls suddenly came and demanded to join.

With their huge number they had covered the hallway that just walking away normally would be pretty difficult. He could probably charm my way out but Ryuuji was a different case, if he leave Ryuuji alone he will surely make all the girls around him cry in fear with his poisonous tongue.

Just a while ago Ryuuji's mood was actually slowly turning black as the girls outside continued to go kyaa...kyaa, with their giggling faces and eyes that seems to devour them, suddenly a firm voice started chastising the girls.

What was surprising was that under the order of the authoritative voice the girls followed, the way suddenly cleared up and standing on the center is a raven haired girl.

"Do you want to know her?" a knot form on Ryuuji's forehead but instead of giving a reply he just walk away, again he just shrugged and immediately followed him.

The girls who were listening to the conversation of the two prince's in front of them did not miss how Ryuuji seems to show interest on Miss Catherine. And without Catherine's notice suddenly every female freshmen of the middle school section had acknowledge her as someone who could be with Ryuuji. After all this was the first time the girls had seen the unapproachable prince show an interest on someone, even though only two days had past such small reaction from their unattainable prince was a big thing for the girls who had experience his cold stare.

"You want to join the club?" The man with an auburn hair and brown eyes look at Catherine incredulously.

Since the girls had block the way to the karate club and after knowing that the illustrious men who recently enrolled in the Academy had joined the Archery club the Karate club are already expecting a decline of applicants. So when the door suddenly opened they all became alert and immediately prepared a bright smile to greet the future applicant. However, when the applicant came in, their smiles slowly diminished when a petite girl with curly hair entered the club room.

Everyone look at the girl from head to toe and from the way she stand, her looks, and her aura, not an ounce the word 'sport' radiates from her. Having a single applicant is already a big thing, however seeing their single applicant standing before them, every one suddenly want to curse their luck.