They have been used to the quiet Miss Catherine but seeing her new hairstyle with her sudden and quick changes of attitudes they found themselves admiring her. Their mind contains the words 'as expected of the young miss of the Bradshaw group she really is different from the others'

In that moment the men who had admired her beauty from afar felt more intimidated by her while the females are now looking at her with more admiration for having that kind of aura and pride. They are all women but they felt short under the presence of the fleeting image of Miss Catherine.

Walking down the hallway of the Club Hall Catherine was turning her head left and right, looking for the club room of the karate club. She had been putting it off but she finally decided that it was finally the right moment to join the karate club.

"Ryuuji and Aoi are joining the archery club!"

"Eh seriously? Where are they? If it's like that I am going to join the archery club too!! I can't pass this opportunity"

"This is the chance to be with Ryuuji and Aoi!!!" Catherine stopped and look at the three giggling females who passed by her.

"Geez....those two are starting to become legendary." she murmured to herself

Catherine continued her walk but she immediately stop when she finally saw the sign for the karate club. However it seems like it will be hard for her to enter since a huge group of girls are blocking her path.

When she look to her left she noticed that just in front of the karate club room is the archery club room. Looking at the time, she need to hurriedly enter the club room to hand her application form or her precious time with her brother will be cut off. She looked with irritation at the huge clamped of girls in front of her, while thinking of ways to move past them such as scaling the wall and crawling on the floor, she then remembered a scene in one of the manga she'd read where the villainess use her haughtiness to the crowd to disperse them so she could use a hallway privately for her own.

With such thought, she crossed her arms and look down at the girls around her.

"Excus—" Catherine clamped her mouth shut, villainess don't use the term 'excuse me' in this kind of opening speech. "You!" since she had been currently taking voice lesson in the insistence of her mother her voice came out strong, clear and precise that she immediately caught the attention of the girls around her "What do you all think you're doing?" she said while looking at them with irritation.

"Umm..."

"Miss Catherine"

"What? Are you just going to stare at me like that?" Catherine raised a brow "Geez...Move! You're all in the way" one by one the girls parted and a way was shown to her. She gracefully walk on the given path before stopping at the center. She gave them a once over before shaking her head to show her disappointment. "What a shame! Flocking like little chicks. Did you not know that it's unsightly for ladies such as yourselves to act like this?!"

Catherine look around and saw that they are all looking down with a dejected atmosphere surrounding them "Stand up straight! And don't lower your heads!" everyone followed her order, those had been drilled to her by her mother every time she's scolded whenever she try to relax her posture "Line up perfectly to wait and don't obscure my path!" everyone was looking at her with dazed expression so she clapped my hands "Move! You're all wasting my time" she said in a bored tone and everyone immediately followed it. Seeing as they're perfectly lined up in one side Catherine nodded in approval and a satisfied smile started to appear on her lips.