Ch. 17 Jealous

Mulai dari awal

He was giving me pleasure so sweet that it got me as high as the moon and I couldn't speak nor think. My eyes were closed and I had left my body enjoy his every touch. I felt him removing his clothes and soon his hard, heavy, bare dick rested against my thigh, ready to penetrate me any second soon.

I waited for him to enter my wetness and give me even more pleasure, but he wasn't doing anything. I had even stopped feeling his skin on me. I opened my eyes and to my utmost horror I saw the werewolf between my legs, looking down at me with its cold, evil eyes that shone like the ones of a cat. It was looking at me the very same way when we were in the forest that night. I tried to move but at that very second its hands landed on my arms to hold me down. They were hot, but the nails were cold. I could feel how sharp they were against my sensitive skin.

I was petrified and couldn't move nor breathe. The werewolf slowly removed its big, hairy hands from my arms and with its right one, pointed at me with its index finger, just like a human. Derek was right - the beast was too smart.

"You're next..." it slowly whispered and  I couldn't believe it.

I jumped and sat in the bed covered with sweat. I looked around the room to see it was only me! This was just a bad dream! I relaxed my muscles a little and remembered about the moon so I looked out of the window to see the moon was goon.

I laid down in bed, breathing in and out to calm myself down a little.  It was normal to have nightmares about the werewolf although the first part of the dream wasn't really a nightmare...

Michael.

Another wet dream with him which ended with the werewolf. That stupid Daniel kept saying that Michael was the werewolf, therefore, my subconscious connects the beast to Michael and creates those crazy dreams!

I could feel my womanhood was still wet from the dream. That man did this to me in a dream only, I wondered, what could he do if it was in real life?

I wanted him so badly and I could no longer hide it from myself. He was so sexy and I kept repeating it to myself that he was my cousin, but my body and heart didn't wanna listen.

It was all my parents' fault. If I knew him earlier, I would have accepted him differently, as my cousin, but that day when I walked into my room, I saw a man there, not a cousin.

No matter how hard I tried or how often I kept telling it to myself, there was no use. These eyes of mine would always see a man.

Suddenly, I heard noises as if Michael and Lisa were talking. I sharpened my ears and yes, they were. I became so curious that I jumped out of bed and very quietly tip toed to the living room, hiding behind the stairs. I had to know if he still loved her. He told me once when he was drunk that he didn't, but I just had to hear it again! I had to know the truth although I was scared of it...

"Lisa why can't you understand it!" they were whispering not to wake me up, but the tone of their whisper was harsh - they were fighting. "It's over!" Michael said.
"No, Michael, it's not! You still want me and you know it!"
"I don't want you. The only thing I want with you is to throw you out of this house!"
"Oh please.. and what are you gonna do then? You're gonna stay in this small house forever? With this family?"
"They are my family."
"They are not your family! I am your family! Your mother and father are your family!"
"Don't mention my father!"
"I have to! Someone has to remind you! 'Cause you've turned into a stay at home mom! You cook, you clean and you look after that teenager!"
"Don't mention her." he said through clenched teeth and pointed his index finger at her.
"Ohh.. seems like the little whore has grown on your heart..."
"Lisa.. don't make me do things that I'm gonna regret later and leave now." his voice was so low, calm, yet scary like that one time when he threatened me.
"I'll leave if you want but.. tell me..." she placed her fingers on the buttons of her pajamas and started to undo them one by one "have you missed me? Tell me you did, Michael..." she undid the last button and threw the pajamas on the floor to reveal her naked body.

This woman was trying to seduce him!

Michael looked away quickly which was good, her body wasn't attractive to him anymore.

"Look at me Michael..." she placed her hands over he breasts, then slid them down her stomach and removed her pants. She was completely naked now. "Tell me you've missed my body!" she took a few steps towards him, then placed her hand on his chin to make him look at her. "I've missed you.. your big, hard dick.. pumping in and out of my pussy!"

Oh lord! And she called me a whore!!

"Don't you want to fuck me?" Michael suddenly closed his eyes, but she kept talking to him "I've been a bad girl and I need you to punish me and-" suddenly he placed his hand over her mouth and said
"Don't say a word. Don't even moan."

Then he roughly grabbed her body and quickly placed her on knees and hands on the sofa. He stood behind her and I couldn't see well because his back was facing me, but he must have pulled out his dick from the pants and inserted it in her.

He was thrusting in and out of her so fast and rough that her small body was jumping up and down. He held her ass with his big hands and threw his head back in pleasure.

I didn't know if it was because I wanted it to be this way, but he hadn't had sex for a long time, so maybe this was the reason why he agreed to fuck her and hopefully not because he still liked her.

I watched him fuck her hard and although I felt embarrassed for not having left by now, I couldn't take my eyes off his slim body...

The way he moved his strong hips, the way those curls bounced under the rhythm of his hips made my legs cheese and I had to hold my self against the wall. The same wetness from before made its way from within me to my thighs and I could no longer control myself.

I was extremely jealous now.

I wanted him to fuck me like this. I wanted his attention on me. I wanted to be his wife Lisa. I wanted him to like only me.

I saw the sweat glistening on his neck and I was sweaty too. Then without even noticing it, my hand slid into my pajamas and I started touching myself.

This was way beyond sick but I couldn't control it.

I rubbed my clitoris and started moving my hips against my hand, imagining Michael fucking me hard. I watched his hips thrust and thrust until he pulled out and I saw his hand quickly shaking from behind, so I assumed he had come on her ass. This made me reach my peak too and I collapsed on the floor powerless.

Lisa collapsed on the sofa too, but Michael didn't leave her there for long.

"Oh baby you were a beast!" she said, trying to breath. "You shake me like an earthquake!"
"Get up and leave." he said with cold voice.
"What?" she sat.
"Get up and leave."
"But.. but.."
"You asked me to fuck you, I did, now leave."
"But Mi-"
"If you say one more word, Lisa, I'll grab you by the hair and I'll drag you out of this house while you're naked and I'll let everyone see the whore you are. Do you believe me? If not, test me."

He said it so scary that I believed him.

"Fine. I'll leave." she believed him too "But this is not the end, dear. It's not the end." she said and started putting her clothes on. Michael ignored her and waited for her to leave, then plumped on the sofa and rested his head back with eyes closed.

Now all I had to do was wait for him to fall asleep and then I would return to my bedroom and no one would know the crazy thing I did. This had to remain between me and me. No one, even the devil, wasn't allowed to know.

I waited a little more and thought Michael had fallen asleep, since he hadn't move for a while. I rose on my two feet and very silently tried to climb up the stairs.

"You know, YN.. it's very rude to spy on people while they're having sex."

I slowly turned around to see Michael, still on the same spot at the sofa, looking at me.

God, please kill me now.