Chapter 18

Seth's POV

" RAINE!" I yelled, but it was no use. She ran around he corner and disappeared. Guilt washed all over me, even though we were at a hospital, I doubt hey had a cute for heartbreak.

"You knew all along!! Her voice reeked with anger and bitterness.She punched through the wall and screamed that her life isn't worth living. My heart ached in pain. I just wanted to shout," YOU DO TOO DESERVE TO LIVE!!! WITH ME!!" but being me I let her get away. I shake my head and let depression take over me. Angela walked out of her room smiling as I nothing ever happened. I buried my face in my hands. I let the love of my life, my crush run away from me. Angela walked up to me frowning.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I sighed, my heart being stabbed every second.

"Raine, ran away from me when I told her that the angels knew about the accident," I managed to choke about. Angela looked into my eyes and sighed.

" I know you like her Seth, hell I think you might love her! but trust me, Raine is really stubborn and well not your everyday type of girl. She has these walls that are made of steel inside of her. Nobody has ever gotten through them besides me. You just have to be real easy with her, she's never been with a guy you know. She's just my sister plus my best friend I just want what's best for her," she finished. I nodded my head.

"Angela, she has the most amusing personality. She cares about everyone and she's so protective," I started as I was beginning to choke up. " Her eyes at like getting lost in the universe and wanting to know more and more. Her smile is-is breathtaking. Whenever she smiles at me or just smiles at anything, my hearts starts to soar. When she said she didn't deserve to live, that stabbed my heart. I love her Angela! and seeing her put herself down like that just makes me want to run over somebody! I love Raine " My chest heaved up and down, tears brimming my eyes. Angela stared at me and nodded her head a small smile appearing.

" Seth, you're the one for her," Angela beamed. I grin slightly then remembered the task at hand.

" We have to find her!!" I cried, "Who knows what's going to happen to her!" Angela nodded abruptly and grabbed her phone.

" I have a GPS power, I can track where Raine is," Angela explained. Looking down at the tracker, she was at the edge of Angel's cliff. Zooming down, Angela saw Raine with tears stroking down her cheeks as she stood up and gazed down at the jagged rocks. Her arms came up as she kept staring down. Angela whipped her hand to her mouth. Her eyes were filled with shock and frightness. I glanced at the halo graph with Raine. Now it was Angela's turn for tears are being sheded.

" Raine you don't have to do this! please don't leave me!" she cried.

"What's going on!" I demanded. Angela wiped her eyes with her hands. I was about to yell again before Angela cried,

" Raine's going to commit suicide."