Chapter 20

Raine's POV

I gave Angela my bone crushing hug and whispered," There's no way I'm leaving now." Tears brimmed my eyes for what seemed like the 50th time today as I turned to Seth. His bloodshot blue eyes were filled with worry. His chest heaved up and down from worry. You have to tell him sooner or later about how you feel. He walked up to me and gave me a hug which I gave back immediately. Once we let go.

I could see the tears in his eyes as he said," Raine, don't ever do that again. I don't what I would do if I ever lost you." A faint smile spread across my face.

"Never again." Meanwhile Angela was just staring at us giving the 'you look do cute together' look. I rolled my eyes as I gazed back to Seth. I frowned again as I remembered our last conversation. Seth seemed to notice this as he put a hand on my arm to stop me from running again. I try again only making him tighten his grip around me.

"Raine," he spoke softly,"please don't go, let me explain." I was hesitant but finally gave in. " I couldn't have told you because, well, it would've made the risk higher of you guys being caught by, Alex. He is the leader of the Dark Angels and if you knew about it we thought that you would try and get revenge, especially you, Raine. Look I know I kept it a secret but it was only to protect you guys. I'm sorry." His eyes begged for forgiveness and were deep in sorrow.

I grin at him as I say," It's okay." His eyes beamed with happiness.

"That's good because there was something else I really want to do but I'm afraid your going to beat me I my pulp if I do. " Seth stated. I laugh and laugh until I'm finally able to speak again.

" Well if you want to do it, I say do it. " Right after I say that he pulled me to his chest and smiled as his lips came crashing down on mine.

A/N Hi guys this is Liv. So a lot if things happening in this chapter right :-) See ya :-D