4

A/N - This chapter is a bit lewd just a bit.

Long slender fingers wove through your hair gently tugging your head back. A light moan escaped you as soft warm lips caressed just above the small of your back. He let out a soft grunt with every thrust. In a fluid motion he hooked his right arm under your waist flipping you onto your back. A blur of black tattoos crossed your line of sight. He pulled your hips up to meet his kissing your chest and neck. You instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist while your nails grazed his shoulder blades. His breath was getting as ragged as yours.

"There?" He breathed plunging into a spot that made you twitch and bite your bottom lip.

You felt static build from that place and spread to your toes and fingertips.

"S-so hot." You purred as his face bobbed into view.

Those silvery orbs half lidded but almost on fire pulled your gaze in. He leaned down to kiss you as the static gave way.

­­­________________________

Your eyes snapped opened as you huffed.

Was that real?

Law leaned over you with a kitchen towel in his hand. You tensed.

"Your fever is trying to break." He said softly.

"Mhm." You hummed still trying to catch your breath.

"I thought you were having a dirty dream for a minute the way you were wiggling around and moaning." He chuckled.

"S-shut up." You rasped slapping his shoulder.

"So it was a dirty dream." He grinned.

You swept your knees up behind him knocking him to the floor.

"Hey!" He shouted as you stood.

You took a shaky step forward before you lost your balance.

"Careful. You got up too quickly."

You steadied yourself and shuffled to the bathroom.

It was a dream. It was a dream. There's no way.

You splashed water on your face.You didn't want to face him even if it was a dream. After the first time going all the way with Ace you couldn't make direct eye contact for at least a day. And back in high school when you and Zoro decided to have a heavy petting session in the science lab you didn't speak to him for almost two weeks. He had to climb through your bedroom window in the middle of the night just to hash things out with you.

Your flight switch had been flipped.

"You didn't pass out in there did you?" Law tapped on the door.

"N-no." You croaked.

"You really need to lie back down. You still have a fever and shouldn't be moving about." He called through the pressed wood.

You opened the door exposing your beet-red face. Thankfully you could blame it on your fever. He leaned against the door jamb with a glass of tap water and two Tylenol tabs.

You jumped when your skin made contact as he handed you the pills. Your eyes darted over his shoulder toward your bedroom window. It was dark out.

"What time is it?" You asked shambling back to the sofa.

"Half passed five. Are you hungry? You should be after puking all morning." He followed you.

The thought of food nearly made you gag.