2

Somehow you made it to the studio to sort your lesson plans for the next week's new class. Your brain was clouded with the events that took place the night before. You sighed hoping to the gods your birth control didn't fail you. At least when you were cleaning up you found a few condom wrappers. You felt a wave of relief and a little bit of disgust wash over you. You plugged your phone into your speakers and found a playlist to work to.

All I can say is that

My life is pretty plain

And I like watching the puddles

Gather rain

Scrolling through enrollment requests you found an email that caught your attention.

From: trafalgar.law.md@op.edu

Subject : Gift Card Course Enrollment

Sent : 7:53AM November 15, 2017.

Good Morning F/N,

I hope this email finds you well. I've looked over the schedule you've posted on your website and I'd like to sign up for the painting course that starts week after next. The classes fall on my days off from the clinic. Please let me know if there are any requirements I need to meet or if you need anything else from me to sign up.

The gift card serial number is LG-2424.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Law

You hummed as you typed out a response confirming his place in the Wednesday and Thursday painting class.

I just want someone to say to me

I'll always be there when you wake

I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today

So stay with me

And I'll have it made

Your phone pinged indicating you'd received a text.

Zoro 11:45AM: I'm nearby. Lunch?

Me 11:45AM: I'm down.

Me 11:46AM: But last time you said you were nearby you were actually across town.

Zoro 11:48AM: Funny. I'm on Arlington headed toward Emmit. 

Me 11:51AM: I'm so proud.

_______________

"20 minutes is not nearby. What happened?" You chuckled as you neared your favorite diner.

"Shut up. Some asshole bumped into me and I got turned around." He opened the door allowing you to pass through first.

The two of you made your way to your favorite corner booth.

"No Nami today?" You asked.

They'd been dating for a couple of years now but you and Zoro had been friends since middle school. You were nervous when he told you they'd gotten together, it's hard when your best friend is a guy. Ace hadn't been a huge fan of it in the beginning either. Nami was different. She was immediately attached to you.