chapter 7

Tony's pov
Gibbs got a call and told me that Mcgee had been picked up, but not Ziva. They couldn't find her, but still searching.

"Come on DiNozzo lets talk to mcgee and see what he knows" gibbs said.

I looked around and didnt want to leave the house.

I sigh and gets up, i can't believe my family is in danger.

Gibbs looks at me and comes over.

"We will get them back DiNozzo i promise" he said.

I nod and look at the pictures of my family.

"Gibbs I swear if they are hurt, I wont be reasonable over my actions" i said.

Gibbs nodded and clearly understood where i was coming from and let me have a few minutes.

I picks up the picture.

"I will find you baby just stay strong" i said.

I walk out the door just out of habit i shut and locked it.

I Walked over to the car and look at Gibbs.

"Lets talk to mcgee boss" I said.

Mcgees pov
I was sitting in the integration room waitting.

I started biting my nails alittle nervous and looked at the mirror wondering if they were watching me.

Gibbs pov
Me and Tony arrive and he looks at me.

"I want to talk to him first boss" he said.

"DiNozzo thats not a good idea" i said.

Tony got pissed it was easy to see in his eyes.

"thats my family out there boss not yours and i want to talk to him first" he said.

I look at him then open the door, "After you DiNozzo" i said.

We walked in and saw Mcgee.

I sat down and kept quiet.

I watched tony look at Mcgee.

"Boss, i mean Bibbs why am i here?" Mcgee looks at me.

"We will be asking the questions mcgee.. like where is my family?" Tony said and got in his face.

I watched as Mcgee looked at tony like he lost it then looks at me.

"I dont know where your family is, why are you asking me?" He asked.

Tony glares at him.

"maybe because you have it out for me cause YOU lost your job and blame me!!" tony shouts.

Megee looked shocked "So that dosnt mean i would take your family, Where would I take your family if I did?" He asked.

Tony sat down, "I dont know that i would like to know, Where is Ziva huh?" He asked.

"She called yesterday that was tje last time i spoke to her" Mcgee said.

"What did she want" Tony asked.

"Mcgee it would be in your best interested to tell us what you know" i said and looked at him.

Mcgee said nothing and Tony stormed out slamming the door.

Tonys pov
I go to my desk and put my badge and gun in my drew i grabbed my bag and left I'm going to find my family and bring them home.

Gibbs pov
"Talk to me Mcgee" i said angry i know he knows something.

"Ok ok....ziva called said she had a plan to get back at tony" he said.

"How!!" I shout.

"I dont know i swear she said she would call back but never did" he said.

I slammed my fists on the table and left right as my phone rings.

"Hello agent gibbs speaking" i said.

"21 saviours road....21 saviours road" a female voice said then hung up.

My eyes winden as i realised who ever this was just gave me the address of where tonys family was.

I rushed to the bullpen but dont see tony and his bag was gone "Fuck!" I shout.

The anonymous Female pov
After i called agent Gibbs and told him the adress i looked at my hand and took my wedding ring off "i won't let you get away with what you done" i said to my wedding photo.

Anonymous pov
"Everything is working according to plan" i said laughing.

Ziva laughs.

"Tony will never know what hit him" she said.

Bries pov
Mitch was crying, "I want daddy!" He screams.

I did my best to soothe them and think of a way to get out of here.

I know Tony will save us but it might just cost him his life and i couldn't bare that. 

So much has happened in the last 24 hours i could barely think clearly.

I couldnt hold my children and hearing their cries broke my heart i needed to get them out of here and soon.

♡end of chapter 7 hope you like it leave a comment and vote if you do 😊♡