chapter 4

Brie pov
I watch all the kids come out and run to their parents and see Tony come out last with Mitch and Mitch's best friend Dylan.

"Mitchy!!" Alexa shouts and runs over to her dad and brother.

I follow and pull Mitch in to my arms never wanting to let him go ever again.

I watched tony walk over to meet his boss and watched them talk as Dylan still holds tonys hand.

Tony pov
I hold Dylans hand as i go over to meet gibbs and tell him what dylan told me.

"Where's your dad?" Gibbs asked.

"His away his a marine" Dylan said.

Gibbs nodded "We will get in contract with him do you have anyone else to stay with?" Gibbs asked.

"No" Dylan said.

"You can stay at our house" I sald.

Dylan looked up at me. "Like a sleep over?" He asked.

"Yeah just like a sleep over" i said.

He nodded.

I took him over to my family and watched him anx Mitch hug.

I look back towards gibbs as he talked to Mcgee and Ziva and watched them leave to take care of Dylans mother and arrest her.

An hour later
I get back to the bullpen and see Gibbs and the rest of the team their including abby ducky and The Autopsy Grimlin.

I head over "Did they settle down ok?" Gibbs asked as i sat down at my desk.

"Yeah Dylan and Mitch are just treating it like a normal sleep over" i said.

"Dylan and Mitch?" Abby asked confused.

"Oh Tonys son and his sons friend, did you know tony has a whole family he been hiding from us" Ziva said with a smirk.

"What!!....no he doesn't!" Abby shouts shocked.

I see the look of shock on jimmys face too but not duckys.

"Yup he does they were at the school it was his sons school" Ziva said.

I watch abby look my way with a glare. "YOU LIED TO US!" She screamed.

"HEY!! I did not lie!! I just didn't tell you it had nothing to do with any of you!! It wasn't work related" i told her then looked to Ziva. "You wanna talk about keeping things from the team!! You didn't tell us about your crazy boyfriend you didn't tell us you only killed your brother because your daddy told you to gain Gibbs trust!! How dare you tell them about MY family!!" I shout.

"Dont blame Ziva for you getting court out!!" Abby shouts at me.

"Court out!! Court out with what keeping my family away from my work!!! My work where we put away killers and families come out for revenue dont get court out keeping my family fucking safe!!! It had nothing to do with ANY of you NOTHING they are MY family people in my PERSONAL life!!" I shout back.