| flower crowns | ⚢

Genre: Fluff

Requested by vickie_c

Request Prompt:
Lily and Reader making flower crowns together.

| I really liked this idea. I hope this is what you wanted. |

(Key: H/H/C - Hogwarts House Colors )

Warning(s): fluff

-

The sun shined bright, the butter yellow dot plastering the baby blue sky. And from a distance you can see two girls. A redhead and a H/C haired girl. You couldn't tell what the two were doing from a distance all you saw was their hands fiddling around, but when you got closer you could see the pair weaving flower crowns from the daisies and sunflowers off the ground.

The girls smiling and giggling with each other. Their grins flashing bright in broad daylight. The red haired girl had a crimson and gold tie gracing her neck. While the H/C haired girl had a H/H/C tie on the ground undone.

The both girls seemed innocent up to no trouble, they were just making flower crowns not giving a care to the world.

"Lily." You called out to her.

The brilliant redhead slowly shifted her gaze from the flower crown to you. Her hair shining, the sun radiating off her flawless skin. Her cheeks a strawberry smoothie pink. Her soft hands moving around. Her fingers lacing the flowers together.

"Yes, Y/N." She chirped.

"Am I doing it correctly?" You held up your flower crown to her.

"Magnificently." Lily responded.

You smiled at her respond. "Lily I think daisies really s-suit you." You stuttered. "I think so too, preferably to lilies." Lily replied. "Is the Potter boy still bothering you?" You questioned. "Yes, he is, but he'll stop anytime soon." Lily says. "You sure? I see him every ten minutes asking you out." You giggle. "I'm almost positive he won't give up on you." You murmured.

"He'll run off to another girl soon. And I'm sure of it. I try to tell him that I don't want to go out with him, but his thick skull can't get it across his brain." Lily shook her head.

"Pesky boys. Sirius Black asked me out today I rejected him for reasons. For one he doesn't seem like my type, he's handsome, yes, but I don't think we'll work along." You told Lily. "I understand I have my reasons for not wanting to go out with Potter." Lily commented.

"It's a beautiful day isn't it Lily." You look up at the sky, Lily does the same, but you shift your gaze onto her. Lily then turns to you. You turn to the ground your cheeks tinting pink trying to pry your gaze from her, your eyes skimmed around all the flowers on the ground.

"Lily, you have a couple other admirers don't you?" You look at the bag on the ground a few cards some in a shape of a heart, spilling out of her bag.

Lily picks up all the cards and shoves them back in her bag. "Y-Yeah, nothing much."

"Tell me do any of them tell you who their from?" You asked. "Uh just from J-James and s-some o-o-other boys!" Lily claimed. "Let me see one." You said. "No! I mean, you can't, they said that they don't want others to see them." Lily stammered.

"Since when did never show me anything Lily? You always do, why these. Do you like the boy?" You raised an eyebrow. "No!" Lily argued.

"It doesn't seem like it." You sigh.

"I promise Y/N." Lily tried to convince you. "Alright." You said, resuming back to the flower crown. You were almost done with Lily's flower crown. Lily calmly hummed along with the birds.

"I can't hum that well imagine my singing." You blurted. "You have a beautiful voice Y/N. I've heard you sing before." Lily's cheeks were lightly tinged pink. "Awe thanks Lily. But it's not comparable to yours." You told her.

You grab another daisy from the ground to complete Lily's flower crown. You weave it in and look at it completed. You place it on Lily's head.

"Oh! You're done. It's gorgeous." Lily complimented. "It looks gorgeous on you." You tell her. "Thanks." Lily sheepishly grins. The daisies really complemented her look, especially her hair. You grinned, laying down on the grass looking up the sky. You looked Lily's bag again not far from you, a paper poked out from one of her book. She started to stroke your hair, putting you to sleep at the comfort. Lily finished the flower crown for you and laid it by you.

All you could read from the paper was, "Dear James, I love you as a," and it stopped from their.

"You like James." You choked on your own words.

"I don't." Lily gives you a concerning look till she sees the paper she was going to give James poking out and she knew why you said that.

In all actuality the paper said more, but the important part is that it said, "Dear James, I love you as a friend." Lily never liked James. She had her eyes set on you.

"Y/N, it says that I love James as a friend. We're just friends. You have nothing to worry about." Lily kept stroking your hair realizing that you've fallen into slumber.

"You defiantly have nothing to worry about." Lily moves your hair from your face and pecks your cheek. 

She stared at you with love in her eyes.