"Ladies will you guys please tone it down." The clerk said it sternly, glaring at them while handing me a puffy, ball gown style wedding dress for me to try on. I already scrunched my nose at the dress. I shook my head," I am sorry but I don't...."

"Omg Serene give it a try, you might like it. I can already tell it will look great on you. This is like your fiftieth dress!" Rose exclaims, clearly exhausted.

"No Serene it's okay take your time. And choose whatever you like," Candy glaring at Rose, "but clearly that isn't going to happen soon."

"I'm hungry and tired!" Bella chimed in, taking a seat on the sofa in the dressing room.

"Mhmm, why did you even come since your fatass can't handle shopping anymore during your pregnancy." Candy tells her playfully. Bella rolls her eyes.

"Lets go eat something and then come back again, yeah?" I said then looked over at the clerk, "We'll be back." I tell her with a smile.

Once we walk out the door I said, "There is no way were coming back, the dresses there sucked. And thank god Bella, you got hungry just in time." I giggled.

Rose laughs, "I know, well Bella's recommendation sucks. I wouldn't listen to her again."

"Hey!" She shouts, nudging Rose, "I got my dress from them."

We all sit in my car. Candy quickly run pasts Rose, almost throwing her out of the way to sit in the passenger sear. I shook my head mentally. After driving off, I broke the silence.

"Bella your dress was beautiful but I want something in a Cathedral style, but a different design. There designs sucked." I stop at the red light. "What do you guys want to eat?"

"Pizza!" Bella almost tore my ear drum. "No! Burgers," Candy said. Oh god, here we go, again. Before they start I stopped them, "Guys don't. Rose what do you want?" I asked her hoping she would have a good suggestion.

Rose taking her sweet time, while I hit the gas pedal on green light. "Burritos...?" Sounded almost like a question, she wasn't sure. Candy rolled her eyes next to me.

"We'll just go with burgers, at Joe's. I am craving some Crispy Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches." I said, my mouth salivated. I drive straight to Joe's burger hut, despite Rose's and Bella's disagreements. Candy winked at me.

"Hello ladies, what can I get for guys, today?" The young waiter was apparently asking Rose, while giving her a flirty smile. I look over at her and she licked her lips unconsciously. Candy looked at me and smirked, and I returned it with a wink.

He was cute. Cute like I can stare at him and flirt here and there but then that's it. He wasn't sexy, and for me sexy was like where I would want to have wet dreams about him, and with his one look my panties dropped, and I got lost into him.

Like for me it was with Colton. He was sexy. And this guy, my eyes zoom in on his name, Liam he was cute and definitely not Colton's level. I scoffed no guy was.

He was a brunette with a fuck boy type of haircut, blue eyes and thin lips, and a little taller than average.

We give our orders out and Liam walks away with a nod not before sending a sweet, that every girl would gush on, smile towards Rose and walked away. I wiggle my brows at Rose, and she sends me a playful glare. "I want you to get his number before we leave." I said. Hoping that her cupid's bow shot the arrow in the center of her heart, for the right person this time.

"He's sexy." Rose gushes, making me smile at her. "Yeah I would go with cute." I said.

"Jeez, I know about your categories and weird labels on what's cute and sexy is for you." She shots back with an eye roll.