chapter 1

Stiles POV

I had had another nightmare. Despite the fact that the nogitsune fucking dead. I still had nightmares, frightening nightmares. The worst thing is that I had no one to tell them to, because all my friends, especially Scott. He hated me for what happened to Allison. Derek for some reason was distanced from me, but that did not worry me much because I know that Derek loves me As I love him.

Derek I love all of him. His eyes, his eyebrows, his smile, his laughter, his way of being, his voice, everything. And I know that he loves me very much, because he always says it. You know, today is Saturday and it's 10 a.m., I prepare a special lunch for both of us. Yes, that would be great, something super special for both of us, like a date.

I got up running to bathroom to take a shower and dress in my best clothes. I decided to prepare the spinach and meat lasagna because it is Derek's favorite. About an hour and a half after finishing cooking. I went to feed dobby, but I found him dead. So I give him a quick funeral. I hurried to get there, it took me 20 minutes to get to Derek's apartment.

I ran to Derek's door, even though I used to walk into my boyfriend's house without knocking on the door, I wanted it to be a surprise, that's why I wore a bracelet of aconite roots, so he could not Smell me and I could surprise him.

When Derek opened it, I did not expect to find him wearing nothing. Which made me blush, because no matter how many times I've seen him naked, I still blush.

"Stiles, what are you doing here?" He seemed nervous, as if he were hiding something from me, but that is impossible because Derek would never hide anything from me.

"I wanted to have lunch with you, I made Spinach and Meat lasagna, your favorite and also a blackberry pie, which I know you like too," I said smiling, showing him the food.

"Stiles, I'm busy right now, another day, okay?" Derek replied very nervously. I still didnt know why he is acting the way he is but that will change. I had made food and everything so I could just hang out with my boyfriend, but he's busy.

"But ... Derek I have not seen you for a week, I miss you," i replied, coming closer, trying to kiss him but he pushed me, making me fall to the floor.

"Look, Stiles, I'll be honest, I do not love you anymore, I've never had. I only went out with you so I would not hurt you but I never loved you, I'm seeing someone ..." he said

"You had a boyfriend and you still slept with me?" There was a voice inside Derek's house. She was a my height, petite girl with brownish hair and brown eyes. The girl had a fierce look, full of fury "you told me that you were single, how can you play with the boy and me, bastered" she added

"Santana, let me explain."

"No, you're going to shut the fuck up, you're a god damn pig. you have a wonderful boyfriend who loved you and cared and you deceived and manipulated him,  and i am very disgusted with myself because I was involved" shouted the girl and then she slapped him . After she was done she had her cloths and shoes on. she came and helped me by stopping me from driving. I was a crying mess. How do you want me to not cry. he told me many times that he loved me, but he lied to me. "You want me to drive you home , I do not think you're in a position to handle driving" she asked me. I nodded sadly.

We went up to my Jeep, she sat down and asked for my keys, gave them to her and drove to my house. I hugged the food tapers, I wanted to cling to them, I do not know why, but I felt I had to.

"I'm sorry, I really did not know Derek had a boyfriend, I really don't forgive myself" She said.

"It's okay, you were not to blame," I said wiping my tears.

"I feel the same shit, that cunt will pay for it karma wise and it will backlash on him very badly" she said sadly, then began to insult Derek in Spanish.

When we get to my house (I give her the address) invite to pass.

"You want a piece of blackberry cake, I have enough for both, as if to drown our sorrows" I said, she willingly accepted. I cut two large pieces of cake and gave one to here. She tried it and opened her eyes to eat more of the cake.

"God! This is great " she said praise my cake like she's having an orgasm. "you know I fuck Derek, but fuck that marry me and feed me" she said laughing

I laughed out loud.

"It would be a good deal I cook you and you teach me Spanish" I said sitting next to her, it was strange, since the nogitsune I was not comfortable with someone, as if it were my friend.

" Say 'Boludo' like that" she pronounced.

"Bolodo," I repeated, but I said it so badly that she laughed.

"Not bolodo," "boludo" she said again.

"Boludo" I said it again

"There you go you got it" she said smiling

"Okay" I said, smiling, but still sad.

"I'll make you a deal, we'll be friends and we'll fight the pain over Derek together," she suggested.

"I'm sensing an if here" I said while smirking

"If you give me more of your cake" she said. I laugh hard, and I went to get a piece of cake for Santana, my new best friend.

Well chapter on complete. Shocker Derek is a great big pig and cheated on stiles with santana which sucks. But they bonded over there heart break which is great stiles has a friend that cares. There will be more to come on this emotional rollercoaster. Till then toodles

Selena Gomez as Santana garcia