~ Fourteen ~

"I'm gonna go galavant in the woods." I told Bella with a smirk.

"Please be careful." She sighed, sitting up.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'll be fine." I said, pushing her back down to lay down before hugging her.

"I'll see you soon." I said, jumping out of her window, landing on my feet with a hand on the ground.

I looked up before speeding into the woods. I heard a deer making its way past me. I smirked, speeding faster before catching it. I smirked before bitting into its neck. I finished up before looking up hearing someone approaching. I wiped my mouth before seeing Laurent. I stood up straight.

"Hello, Camilla." He said with a soft smirk.

"L-Laurent." I stumbled over my words.

"I've come to collect you."

"What?" I asked as he took steps towards me.

"For your creator."

"Victoria?" I asked almost tripping on a log but luckily caught myself.

"Correct." He smiled, cornering me between his arms against a tree.

"Why does she want me?"

"She got word of your powers and thought you would make an amazing addition to her plan."

"Never." I spat out, moving my fingers as I was trying to make the red mist appear.

"No one's gonna save you now, dear. It's either you come with me or I just dispose of you." He threatened.

"The Cullens would know who did it-!" I exclaimed.

"I don't think they'd care. It's obvious when they all rushed to Bella first and got to you too late." He said in a hushed whisper.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach his words slowly making me believe they were the truth.

"Oh, it seems I've hit a sensitive spot." He chuckled, tracing his fingers over my face as I moved out of his grip.

Laurent moved his hand around my neck, gripping on it before lifting me off the ground as I gasped for air. I hit his hand repeatedly, trying to scream.

"Emmett-!" I screamed before I heard someone speed over to us before he dropped me on the ground.

I looked up seeing Emmett pushing Laurent into a tree as I gasped for air. Emmett lifted his hand to finally end him before I sped over to him, grabbing his arm. His breathing calmed down as he looked down at me. I shook my head, bringing his hand down.

"He helped us that one time, spare him for now." I whispered softly.

"Don't ever show your face here again." He spat out as Laurent ran away.

"How did you hear me?"

"More like Alice had a vision and I ran over here as fast as I could."

"Please tell me everyone wasn't-"

"Everyone heard and are worried so I think you should visit to show your fine before Alice loses her mind."

I nodded, holding his hands and interlocking our fingers.

"What did Alice see?" I asked.

"I don't know. I heard your name, Laurent, woods and ran out of the house immediately."

I smiled softly to myself before remembering the delay in my powers.

"I don't know why but my powers weren't working in the woods. It was like I couldn't tap into it." I explained.

"It was probably because you were too scared or something. It has to come naturally, you need to train." He said before bringing my hands up to his lip and placing a soft kiss on it.

"Come here." He said, throwing me over his shoulder as I laughed.

"Emmett, I can speed over there myself, ya know!" I exclaimed.

"But I like doing it this way." He chuckled before speeding off.

We stopped in the den before he put me down.

"Camilla!" Alice exclaimed, speeding over to me and hugging me tightly.

I hugged back, rubbing her back.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" I exclaimed, trying to calm her down.

She pulled away with sigh. "I thought you were gonna die."

"You can't get rid of me that easily." I teased causing a smile to appear on her lips before hugging me again.

I hugged back before Jasper stepped up, hugging both of us. I smiled softly before turning to Carlise and Esme.

"We're glad you're okay." Esme said before her and Carlise pulled me into a hug.

I smiled widely before hearing Edward from upstairs.

"I'll be right back." I said before speeding into his room.

"You're so stupid." Edward said before pulling me into a hug.

"You could've died. Do you know how much of an impact that would have on all of us? What if Emmett didn't get there on time-"

"But he did, Edward. It's okay. I'm okay." I said, hugging him back.

"I told you, you're like my little sister now. You can't be doing that to me." He sighed.

"I was hunting." I muttered.

"You should've ran when you heard someone else coming."

"Okay, okay. I promise." I said, pulling away from the hug.

"Can we not tell Bella about this? I didn't need her having a heart attack." I sighed as he agreed.

"Someone wants to talk to you." He muttered before I heard Emmett's voice ring through the halls.

"Which room?" His voice echoed.

I nodded before walking out of Edward's room. Emmett took my hand, leading me to his room before sighing.

"I don't want to sound like a father or whatever, but please promise me if you go hunting you'll take one of us with you? Just until you learn how to tap into your powers whenever." He said as I nodded, hugging him tightly.

He pulled me onto his lap, making me straddle him. I smiled softly, looking down at him.

"This a very appropriate position." I teased.

"Would you rather it be like this?" He asked before flipping us and making me lay on my back as he hovered over me.

"Definitely." I laughed softly before he leaned down, softly connecting our lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him back. I felt him smirk against my lips before he trailed his kisses from my lips to my jaw then my neck, causing me to bit on my lower lip. I heard the fabric of my shirt begin to rip as I looked down at him, letting out a soft moan as his lips found my weakspot. I felt him smirk against my skin as his hands roamed my body. He trailed his kisses back up to my lips before I pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it somewhere behind him.