~ Eleven ~

When I entered Bella's hospital room Edward immediately rushed over to me, holding me by my shoulders.

"Are you okay? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here, what if you can't handle being around this many humans? What if-" 

"Edward! I'm fine. It's a long story but I'm not "attracted" to human blood." I said before taking his arms off me and speeding over to Bella before cringing.

"Sorry." I muttered before sitting next to her bed, holding her hand.

"How are you?" I asked softly.

"I'm fine." She croaked.

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you because of me-" 

"Bella, you are my sister. You're stupid to think I would've let you gone alone. I don't blame you for what happened. I don't care about me right now. I care about you." I said, showing a soft smile.

"Camilla? Oh my God." I heard my mother say from behind me.

"Mom." I said, smiling widely before hugging her carefully.

She petted my hair, holding me close to her before Emmett entered the room.

"Oh, I apologize, but may I borrow Camilla for a moment?" He asked, causing me to raise my eyebrow.

My mom kissed my head before letting me go. I held Emmett's hand that he held out for me, following him to an empty hall.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that we are going to visit Eleazar, one of my cousins, to see if you have any special abilities." He said, holding my hands in his.

"I'm sorry for how Jasper and I acted back home. I don't why we reacted like that." He apologized.

I smiled softly, cupping his face in my hands gently. "I could care less, it was just a bit confusing as to why it happened."

He smiled down at me before connecting our lips. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as I got on my tippy toes. I felt him chuckle against my lips as he held me by my waist. I tilted my head slightly in the opposite direction from his before he pulled me closer, leaving no space between our bodies anymore.

"Ahem." I heard someone clear their throat, causing Emmett and I to break apart.

I turned my head to see Jasper standing there with his hands behind his back. "Are you guys ready to go?"

"Yeah. Let me just go say goodbye to my mom, dad, and dad." I said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

I rushed past them before entering Bella's room. I saw my mom and my dads standing around her as I hugged them goodbye.

"I'll see you soon, yeah?" I said, hugging Bella gently before walking out of the room.

--

I exited the car with Emmett as we approached a house surrounded by snow. I saw three blonde girls, one brunette, and one brunette man which I assumed was Eleazar. I held tightly onto Emmett's hand and arm as we slowly walked towards them.

"Who is this?" The brunette asked.

"This is Camilla Swan. Camilla this is Eleazar, Carmen, Tanya, Kate, and Irina." Emmett introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." I smiled warmly, still standing next to Emmett.

"Is she your-?" Kate started before Emmett interrupted.

"Yes." He chuckled.

I was about to ask what were they were talking about before Eleazar spoke.

"How could we be of help to you and your mate?" He asked. Mate?

"We came to see if Camilla had any special abilities." Emmett answered.

"Besides the strength to deal with you her whole life?" Tanya joked as I laughed.

Emmett rolled his eyes playfully as I tried to suppress my laugh. Eleazar raised his eyebrow at me, tilting his head.

"Have you ever had anger management? Or a problem with bottling up your emotions?" He asked, taken back a bit I stayed silent for a moment.

"Yes. Both actually." I answered as he kept his eyes on me.

"I've never met anyone with this power." He said, stunned. 

"What power?" Kate asked.

"Because of your great capacity of emotions you are able to use these hexes from within and use them as a weapon or a shield." He explained.

"How does that work?" I asked, letting go of Emmett's hand.

"You have to feel it from within and see it. First it will start in your palms then when it develops, you can use it on your whole body." He explained.

"Will that put her in danger?" Emmett asked.

"Not at all. She is able to handle a great amount of emotions, even pain." He said, impressed.

I was in utter shock, not knowing what to say or ask. 

"What you have is called psionic energy. You can project energy blasts and orbs." He finally said as I nodded.

"Thank you, Eleazar. We'll be in touch." Emmett said as we said our goodbyes.

Once we arrived back to the house Alice sped over to me. 

"Do you have a power?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, its something that has to do with energy. It's called psionic energy Eleazar said." I explained.

"I've heard of people that have had that power. I just never met one." Carlise said in shock.

"Would it be wise if we start to train her?" Emmett asked,

"It would be." Jasper said, standing up.

"But where? I don't want to destroy anything." I said, fiddling with my fingers.

"Take her into the woods and have her practice there." Esme smiled, nodding her head at me.

"Just be careful." Carlise warned as I nodded.

"Let's go!" Alice exclaimed, grabbing my hand and speeding into the woods with me.

We stopped in the middle of no where before Emmett grabbed me from behind, causing me to laugh. 

"We need something for her to practice on." Jasper said, wrapping his arms around Alice's waist.

"Got it." Emmett said speeding away then back with a big rock.

I bit on my lower lip to stop myself from smiling at him. He placed it down on something that made the rock perfectly in my sight.

"You just have to feel it from within, Cammy. You can do this." Alice said with a smile. 

Emmett stood next to them as I closed my eyes letting out a breath. I shook out my hands before feeling something linger from my fingers. I opened my eyes, looking down at my hands, seeing a red mist appear between them.

"She's doing it!" Alice exclaimed excitedly.

"Shhh." Jasper hushed her as I brought my hands up to below my chest.

I circled my hands around each other before this red orb appeared, causing me to gasp.

"Don't lose focus, babe. You got this." I heard Emmett say from behind me.

I nodded, holding my hands in an angle before slowly pressing them together with a grunt. I brought them together enough for the orb to now be on my palm. I brought my palm backward before pushing it forward causing the orb to fly from my hand into the rock. I watched in amazement as the smoke disappeared, revealing that the tiny orb from my hands caused a giant hole in the middle of the rock.

I turned around to face them, seeing they were in the same state of shock I was in. 

"Amazing.." Jasper muttered as I looked at my hands, seeing the red mist was no longer there.