Self Care

When it comes to mental health, self care and self love is important to practice daily. And that includes: self confidence, self esteem, self worth, gratitude, mindfulness, silence the mind, yoga, and much else.

Psychology is truly the solution to all our problems. If we aren't following all the methods or tasks that involve in solving problems but really everything in all areas of one's life; then things will all go to, well sorry to say this, hell.

So anyway focusing on me, self care hasn't been a thing to me that other than personal hygiene, nothing else is well needed or necessary to follow. And this was taught to me by my own parents. Which they've refused to own up to their mistakes and take responsibility for their actions.

But the practices with self care and self love is so vitally important. We are all told by our parents of what has been known to be logical and ethical to follow here but never the result truth worth psychology and mental health about how to truly treat yourself and others. How to take care of yourself, not just physically with an illness, but also emotional and mentally even when you are especially mentally ill.

But we can only change this by focusing only on controlling our own behaviour and our actions towards moments like these especially with bullying, and anything at all that affects one's mental health. And so I'm here to say that my mental health is so vitally important to me that I'm more than willing to not only stand up for what I believe in but also be a supporter as a mental health advocate and counsellor... well one day!

You cannot control how other people react, you can only control your own behaviour. ~ Rosa

And I intend on priding psychology as a second career but am planning to do more research to hopefully get to start the program that feels right in January 2018! And in which contributes to a great part in my purpose.