Introduction To Mindfulness

Welcome to this new book I've created to help you maximize and benefit greatly from mindfulness. As per my previous book here on WattPad that teaches you all about different aspects and ways of benefiting and using mindfulness as a tool to help you in your life. To help you improve and be more productive yet more successful in all areas of your life.

Here is the link below for the mindfulness book I created. If it doesn't work, try looking on my profile on WattPad for "Introduction To Mindfulness". Also below is the description of the mindfulness book.

(http://my.w.tt/UiNb/XtzgREWBxE)

When it comes down to improving and healing our mental and emotional health, it's important we educate ourselves online and in books at the local library, as well as being open to learning from life as it moves every second regardless of whether we like it or not to help gain our own knowledge from the experiences.

But it's also important to contribute to the cause not just raising money for the issue but also taking part in activities, groups, CBT groups, support groups, educational events, and just those daily interactions you get wherever you go in public.

Mindfulness is really a great skill to have aside from how important: loving ourself unconditionally, self love, self care, self inner peace, confidence (being comfortable in one's own skin, acceptance, and content with oneself and only changes anything they want for themselves and not to be validated, accepted by anyone or to impress anyone, and also lastly to be able to recognise when someone treats you poorly and acting on that awareness in all the right ways with the right logic and planning on the early part before taking action).

It is clearly enough that mindfulness and self love/confidence are a few important and beneficial life skills that are powerful and life changing in ways we don't yet know ourselves until we start. As well as empowering to give ourselves the life we want without giving in to that pressure or power to walk down that same road that we are all too familiar with.

Like the 3 A's:

A: Awareness
A: Acceptance
A: Action