Lead By Example

When it comes to setting examples of what we want, it's what Mahatma Gandhi quotes saying: "be the change you wish to see in the world" and because of this, we must set the example of what kind of world we wanna live in. Be the change means act how you want others to act. Control yourself with your emotions enough to help give the example and have others follow your example. One example to use here is how Addison Montgomery from Grey's Anatomy inspires Izzy Stevens by quoting Mahatma Gandhi and in which lead to change.

It's all about setting the right examples for others around us. If we want better change from others, don't demand it, inspire it. Because if you want change, you must inspire it, change doesn't happen when you demand it. If you want change for yourself for example, you must step outside your comfort zone and be willing to take the right risks and commit and motivate yourself to stick to it until you begin to change. And then you let that inspire you to continue changing in that method.

"I express confidence in my body becuse I know children learn from exampe, not words, and they watch everything." - Emme Stoynoff

You want to lead by example, keep this quote in mind. If you want others to be kind to you, you must be kind to them also. Treat others how you want to be treated. If you want others to fully be mindful and listen to your stories and all else, you must be willing to do the same for them. Because if you don't, don't expect them to if you aren't do the same for them.

To me, I've been trying to get this to my parents and sister for many years now, but I do believe I need to continue to work on myself and focus less on getting them to understand all the things that I've quoted and all else to help them become better human beings as for a title of a book states this: "When Helping You, Is Hurting Me".

To close off here for today, I'd like to say that my mental health is so crucially important ot me and I won't do anything to put my mental health at risk no matter what it is. It's too important to do such harm to those that matter to me enough and that are close to my heart, even though my brain is in my head and not near my heart.