Part-4

Hi lovelies did u like my work. If u didn't like it u r free to suggest and help me to improve.

Manik POV:
     Nandini left the canteen saying something to Navya. I wanted to follow her but I couldn't then I was busy with fab4. Then I reached home and I received a msg by seeing it I couldn't stop myself not to smile.I heard someone knocking my door and calling my name. As soon as I opened the I saw someone may be a doctor. He wished me and started checking me. I was like what the hell?
Manik: what is this? Who r u? How can u come like this into my room and check me like this?
Dr.: shutup manik first let me check u then u can continue with ur blabbering.
Manik: sharma uncle please give me some respect to me, I'm not kid now, I'm lead singer of fab5.
( Dr. Sharma: Manik family doctor and well wisher. He is best friend of manik dad. He also know manik very well. Manik will become a kid in front of him. Nyonika try to avoid manik to go to him as manik dad will get to know about Manik health. Manik dad don't know about manik surgery in hand till now as Dr.Sharma didn't handle his case nor did he know.)

Dr

Dr.sharma: unfortunately yes. Now let me do my work or else ur girlfriend is going to kill all of us.
Manik: What? But how did nandini know I'm not feeling well?
Dr. Sharma: who will say her? You don't know?
Manik: Don't tell me they told her?
Dr. Sharma: Yes. Now let me check I should inform her about with 30 minutes.
Manik: OK but what ever it is tell her I'm fine.
Dr. Sharma: Why r u both forgetting u guys broke up u should be angry on her not concerned about her.
Manik: OK but please don't tell her anything.
Dr. Sharma: But she know everything.
Manik: How will she know everything?
     I was confused and was looking at him, he opened something from his pocket what he showed me made me shock and also embarrassed.
Nandini was on call with him and listening our conversation and heard her laughing that means she know everything and was just acting in front of everyone.
How will I justify my act in front of her?
Manik: Uncle what the hell is this uncle how can u call her like this?
Dr. Sharma: Shutup and talk to her.
Manik: No I'm not going to the person who don't trust me.
   I signalled him to see something in one direction he saw it kept quiet. He acted like he cut the call and started checking.
Dr.Sharma: Nothing to worry u will be fine by tomorrow. Still then take care of ur diet.
Manik: Thank u uncle. Bye, take care.
Dr. Sharma: Bye manik. See u tomorrow and I have already appointed a nurse for u.
Manik: Nurse really😍
Dr.Sharma: Manik u didn't tell me u r a gay.
Manik: What😵! Uncle I'm straight OK.
Dr.Sharma: You were dreamly waiting for nurse who is  a boy.
Manik: Don't tell me she didn't want to allow any other girl in my room.
Dr.Sharma: Yes.
Manik: OK uncle. Bye.
   I sighed knowing she will never change.

Nandini POV:
  I reached home, chachi was upset that  I'm not spending time with her so I sat with her and saying about everything happened in college except mine and manik cold war. In between I received call from Sharma uncle so I excused from chachi came into my room and was listening them and how childish manik was behaving in front of uncle. If anyone would see this side of manik they will get heart attack for sure. Suddenly he was talking about me but I felt bad that he didn't want me to know about his health. His antics and imagining his face expression I couldn't stop laughing. Next he started his acting then I understood there is something wrong there so I was quiet and was listening them. I was relieved that he was fine. Then I had my dinner and spent little time with rishab came back to my room and slept thinking about Manik.

Unknown POV:
Person 1 : I heard that u met nandini?
Person 2: Yes, she was worried about Manik.
Person 1: She will be fine just few more days and then nyonika chapter will be closed.
Person 2: Don't underestimate nyonika she can do anything to be cover her mistakes u know right.
Person 1: Yes who know her better than me from few days. I was observing her each and every activity from that day she was trying her level best to manipulate both Manik and Nandini.
Person 2: Leave about her now, U take rest.
Person 1: Bye, good night.
Person 2: Good night.
      He is already stressed it is better I should manage myself about this matter.
Next morning:
     Every one are in  usual routine but 4 people are trying level best to do something big to destroy evil people in their life.

I think this is enough for now try guessing who are those?
I think u guys can guess 2 easily but let me see how many can guess other 2 also correct.
And u guys didn't suggest me about dhruv and alya playing negative role in this story. So please let me know ur opinion in this update. For next update u guys should for few days because I'm going to start my new stories I will complete 2 parts in each story and again start writing this one.

I have already started a story " Manan- Teenage Infatuation " if u r interested u can read it. I'm sure that teenagers are going to love it. Until then miss me. Gd nt.

Signing off
Pooja