Part-1

Manik POV
I was waiting for her come into my arms and tell me that she is fine. I could not even protect my star, I should have guessed that soha is up to something but no I was busy with my friends and was thinking about my album.
     Finally my wait came to an end. Doctor face was content with satisfaction. I understood my nandini is fine.
Dr: Manik don't worry she has been given a normal dose anaesthesia. She will be up with in one hr. But she should not be given any type of stress. Take care of her. U really love her right?
Manik: Thank you so much uncle. Sorry for being rude. I love her, she is my life.
Dr.: she will be shifted to VIP ward after sometime. U can go and see her then.
Manik : OK uncle
Shit, I forgot to inform fab5. Cabir will kill me now. I will message them it's better.
Fab5  : Come to city hospital ASAP

Nyonika: what the hell is happening manik? Why r u behaving like love- sick puppy for a commoner? Don't say me u have broken up with alya?
Manik: Nyonika why r u so worked up. No not now, I will pay back to u for wasting ur time
Nyonika: Shut up manik.
Thank god she left. I hope she won't create more problems.
Nurse: are u manik? Patient is calling u. U can go and meet her.
I went inside, her face became pale. The glow on her face is gone. My trance was disturbed by nandini voice.
Nandini: Manik, I am fine
He ran into her arms
Manik: Don't do this to me ever again
I hugged her tightly,kissed her forehead.
Nandini: What happened to ur performance?
Manik: Do u think performance is than u?
Fab5 and navya came to meet her. Alya is splitting anger with her eyes.
Cabir: what is this nandini u know about  manik right, why did u leave from there. U know your monster right how protective he is for u?
Nandini: sorry cabir because of me u couldn't perform.
Cabir: it's OK. I thought cheer up u but u have become serious. But on serious note our performance  is for sure not important than any person life.
Manik: OK guys, I know u all have many things in your mind  but I will tell everything after this matter settle down.
Navya: Nandini u r fine right? R u having any problem?
Nandini: No Navya I'm fine.
Manik: Nandini u take rest. I will come in 5
Nandini; OK 

She slept due to sedatives. Now I should see why nyonika is calling me. I picked her call without knowing what problem she want to create now.

Nyonika: Manik just come out of the hospital right. It is very important.
Manik: what do u want now? Why should I come now leaving nandini in this position.
Nyonika: Manik soha is dead. Kurrana filed murder case on u.
Manik: what is he mad like his daughter !why will he do like this. He also know about her psychological condition.
Nyonika: leave all this just step out right now.
Manik: I am coming
Nyonika: Fast
I called a person before reaching nyonika who was waiting for me to create more drama in my life.
    She took me into my farmhouse and took my mobile and said not to contact anyone. But I was confused why she is being weird but my priority is how to contact Nandini?

NEXT DAY :

At court:
             Finally I have seen her but why is she looking tensed. Is she fine? I was about to talk to her but again comes my so called mom. We went inside but the things happened there shocked me, my star didn't trust me she told may be I have killed soha. I was taken away, she is trying to say something but I didn't give her chance. Nyonika brought me out without getting me arrested.
         Then I got a call I received and spoke for a while and dozed off hoping next day bring a shine in my life.

Nandini POV :
                What did I do? I should have trusted him, instead I trusted his mom and spoke against him. I hope he doesn't hurt himself in anger.Thinking about him I didn't know when I slept.

Next Day :
          At college:
           I was searching for manik from one hour but not able find him. Finally I got to know he was in auditorium and went to talk to him but what I have seen shocked me to the core.

Think what did she see there?

So hi guys ya I thought to update after my exams but I thought let me give u people an update and increase little curiosity of u people.

Well don't expect much from first few parts it will be similar to the show but I will change track after that.

So wait for next part to know what manik is up to now?