Chapter 5

"Chu. Chu. Chu. Chu."

"Nee-San! Come on! We are at Sunagakure already!"

And right now. I am staring a red head panda in the eye. He was glaring at me so I went up close to him. He is currently trying to murder me with his eyes.

"Look I know I am hot but do you have to stare?"

The panda gained a pink hue on his face as I raised an eyebrow, frowning ever so slightly. The sound of a dying whale made me turn to Kankuro, panda's big bruh, who was currently dying and looking like one of my cousins shit. Not pretty.

"Who let the pitbull get the drugs?" I drawled as everyone slowly turned to look at Nee-San, who was eating a chocolate bar quietly.

"Dont blame me." She automatically said as I sweatdropped.

"Weird ass sister."

She glared at me. She slowly brought up her hand and I squeaked, grabbing panda and pushing him in front of me.

"Save me panda god of the sand!" I squealed as people stared at us in shock.

"Nee-San!"

"Neva!!!!!"

Time-Skip

I paused in front of the Chūnin Exam first half door, staring.

"Fine."

A grin overtook my face as I raised my foot, then slammed it into the door.

"BOOM BITCH! ART IS A FUCKING BANG!" I yelled as I skidded into the room. Right away, I was hit with glares that would send a kitten running.

I pouted, giving everyone puppy eyes as Jin slapped the back of my head. I whined, holding the bump that formed.

"Idiot." Whispered Fortune, a boy on my team. He was like that Gary Stu on the team. Long purple hair in a ponytail, leaf green eyes, naturally good at everything, a smirk all the time, gets all the girls and the worst attatude you could imagine.

"Shut up Stu." I snapped. He looked shocked once again, still not used to a girl regecting his brilliant and amazing self, then smirked at me with a wink.

All of a sudden, KI flew right at Fortune. He froze, sweat building up as tears began to build.

I turned my head and looked for the KI, tracing it back to Gaara. He was glaring up a storm at Fortune.

"GAARA!" I yelled, lunging at him. His sand didn't bother as he let me hug him.

"Your so cuddly." I squealed. Me and him seemed to get a good-ish bond on our way back to Konohagakure, him sticking with me like sand to a desert. Ha! See what I did there?

"NEE-SAN!" Jin yelled. "YOUR JOKES ARE CRAP!"

I held my hand over my heart as I feined a horrorfied look.

"My jokes.." I whimpered, fake tears gathering. More KI built up as Gaara awkwardly patted my head, sending me a twirk of the face.

Thats high praise! Success!!!!

Jin gagged as I grinned, patting Gaara's head back in return. He gained a happy look. Ish.

Poor socially awkward boy... he needs hugs. And chocolate. And cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.