Chapter 4

"NEEEEE-CHAAAAAAN!" I yelled as I tackle hugged Taka-Nee.

"Ohayo Imouto." She greeted with a big smile, to which I returned. Sasuke was next to Naruto and he was glaring at Taka-Nee, with a bit a jealousy.

"NEE-CHAN!" Jion cried as he tackle hugged Taka-Nee aswell.

"Ohayo Otouto." Taka-Nee greeted Jion with another smile. I turned to see Naruto and pulled him into the hug.

"Nee-Chan! This is Naruto. His morph form is a fox and he is our newest brother!" I cheerfully told her as she looked at Naruto.

Taka-Nee suddenly became emotionless as Naruto froze up. Taka-Nee open her arms up and pulled Naruto into a huge hug.

"Welcome to the family Naruto-Otouto!" She yelled as Naruto burst out into tears, to which she began to coo at him and rock him on her hip.

"How old is she?" Kakashi asked as he looked confused.

"Taka-Nee is...... pfff..... around your age I think Kaka-Baka." I told him as he looked even more confused.

"But she looks like she is 18!" He protested. "And I am only 28!"

"Ollllllldddd!~" Me and Jion whined as Taka-Nee cooed over Naruto.

"Tch." Sasuke snarled as he glared at Naruto, he had been doing that since they came back from that A-rank.

"Mofā-Nee! Sassgay is glaring again!" Jion whined to me as Sasuke switched his glare to Jion.

"Pathetic brat." He hissed as I transformed and snarled at him, my teeth beared as I barked.

"Mofā! Hachietyu*!" Taka-Nee snarled at me as I transformed back with a pout.

"Styue*!" I whined.

"Duyrewadot*!" She yelled back at me.

"What are they saying Sensei?" Sakura stupidly asked the man that does not know crap.

"Hey!" Kakashi cried out at me as Jion snickered.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I questioned to the world.

"Yes, yes you did you brain dead bitch." Jion stated.

"Jion!" Taka-Nee cried out.

Pause

Hachietyu (Hachi-Eye-Tu)- Back off the prat!

Styue (St-Yu)- Why?

Duyrewadot (Dyu-Rewa-Dot)- Do not back chat me little sister!

Restart

I pouted.