Chapter 3

I groaned at the old man in front of me, his eyes glaring right into my soul.

"Mofā. I am sending you one more family member." He said with a hint of a snarl.

'Ugh. Beavers...' I groaned in my mind. The old man in front of me was a village elder, key word was. He had grey hair that held dull purples and sharp yellow eyes, he was hunched old but at full height he is 7'8. His morphed form is a brown beaver with lots of grey stripes.

"Hai Bev-San." I muttered as I slumped over. My head was pounding from Oji-San's training session, as a kind way of saying it.... it hurt like a bitch.

"I am sure you will be... excited.. for the person I am sending you." Bev-San hissed as he seemed to grow colder and colder, I was just blinking tiredly.

"Taka will be joining you in Konohagakure." Those seven words were enough to make me freeze.

'Taka. As in... my Taka? Elder sister that is a pure and utterly the best Taka?'

"YAAAAATTTTTAAAAAAA!"

Three miles from Konohagakure, Third POV

The cloaked woman sighed as she treaded through the trees.

"Kami's sake these trees are some big ass trees." She muttered with an eye twitch.

"YAAAAATTTTTAAAAAA!" A loud voice cut her off from her curses as every single bird escaped their trees into the air and animals came flying past her at a rapid pace.

"Mofā-Imouto.... why must you be so loud?" The woman whined as she threw down her hood, showing long black hair in a tight bun and deep blue eyes.

Taka walked along with another sigh, hoping to Kami that Konohagakure was not far away.

In training ground 7. Mofā's POV

"And Taka-Nee is coming to Konohagakure!" I cheered to Naruto's and Jion's team.

"How many siblings do you have Mofā-Chan?..." Naruto asked with a sweatdrop, I paused and thought about it.

"Well from the youngest to the eldest there is. Jun, Tyre, Sade, Okug and his twin Guko, Chaner, Hanna, Kayte, Plotu, Warde, Jion, Kira, Me, Tora, Taka and then the eldest Yuvo." I explained as I counted all of them.

"Dont forget the new siblings in a month Mofā-Nee." Jion reminded me.

"Oh yeah. So all together that is.... 5... 6... eighteen of us all together!" I happily told them.

"EH!?" They all screeched out in shock.

"H-How do you have that many siblings!? How did your Okaa-San survive that many births!?" Pinky exclaimed as I looked confused.

"But our family is the smallest in Soragakure. The largest is what? 79? Yeah 79 all together. And that is just a nobles family. The largest ever recorded family with just siblings was 145 altogether." I explained to them as Naruto fell over in shock and their Sensei had to sit down.

"How do you remember all those names?" Pinky whispered.

"Oh. Everyone ever in our clan has photographic memory. It can be a bitch at times but it helps with how many clan members there are!" I cheerfully told her as Jion nodded along with me.

"Our second eldest Nee-Chan is coming to live with us in Konoha too!" Jion said with a large grin.

"I am the fourth eldest and Jion is the sixth eldest." I again told them as Naruto slowly began to sit up.

"I-I never want that many siblings... Dattebayo.." He muttered in horror.

"But you are already in the family Naruto!" Jion cheerfully told him as Naruto fell over again.

"How many clan members are there?" Ducky asked- well more like ordered.

"100,304,484. Alive." I informed him.

"And you remember all of their names?" Sensei asked with alot of shock in his voice.

"Dont you remember everyone's names in this village? Strange..." I hummed as Jion began to try and transform.

"More chakra!"

"I am trying Nee-Chan!"

"100,304,484..... not even my clan was that big..."

"Oh Sasuke-Kun! The Uchiha clan will always be better to me!~"

"Hn."