P1

Nova POV
We've  finished  our meals and I paid...again like a gentleman. Like I'm supposed to do....I'm feeling like a real man with a real woman. Feeling this way too much. She's ahead of me and then I hit her butt,her reaction was priceless.

Deetranada turns,"Nova ! What the f*ck ?"

Nova laughing ,"What'd I do ?"

Deetranda smacks me ,"You did that...to my butt yo. "

Nova laughing,"Um i don't know what you are talking bout ."

Deetranada serious,"Yea uh huh. Do t do that again Nova. And I ain't playing with you. "

Nova stops laughing,"Okay Dee. "

Deetranada
Why did I say that ? I'm so new to this ! I've never in my life had a boy slap my butt like that. That was just awkward. He tells me turn left as I walk completely past it. And it was a movie theater. Aww Nova ! I give him a big hug. And again he kissed me...he's so corny. I've only been with him for a little while and I feel spoiled already. I mean he's literally holding my bag of shoes,paid for the shoes,paid for dinner,and now a movie. I love movies.

Deetranda insists,"You know what..I'll pay for this movie ."

Nova,"No your not...what movie you want to see ?"

Deetranda smiles,"You already know the new Tupac movie. And yes I want to pay ."

Nova with the puppy dog face ," I'm paying Dee. Please. "

Deetranda smiles,"See that little puppy dog face helped you. Fine. "Rolling her eyes.

Ugh I really wanted to pay for us ,he's been so nice to me it's hard not to. He's such as snack.....well buffet eh-heh.  We're waiting in line,then you know what happens. We see people taking pictures of us...ugh gives them something us to talk about. Welp oh well  I guess right ?

Nova POV
We got into the movie theatre and then I let her in the row first. We got in the 7th row...Great seat. Suddenly she talking about the movie.

Deetranada obviously excited,"Yo I'm so happy. I've been wanting to see this movie. My favorite artist ! "

Nova calmly,"Yea he wa-is a legend. "

Deetranada,"Okay hush hush it's starting. "

End of the movie.

Deetranda POV
I know I'm kind of like the rough tomboyish girl,but I cried like a baby. Literally ! Nova starts laughing and tells me it's okay. Then eventually I start laughing,Not because he got killed but because of my reaction. Love you PAC.

Anyways,we head out the mall and go to his car. Where is it ? Nova is looking confused,I'm confused.

Deetranda so serious,"Nova where's your car ?"

Nova mad,"What the f*ck ! Da*n. "

Deetranada trying to keep Nova calm,"Okay um just calm down. Maybe you just forgot where you parked. Come on lets look. "

Nova punches his hand ,"No I parked right here !"

Deetranada tries to kiss Nova,"No calm down we gon find it. Where are your keys ?"

Nova checking his pockets,"I left them in the da*n car. "

Deetranada,"Okay. Um let me call uber I guess. "

Nova takes off walking in the parking lot. He keeps nodding.

After he's checked the entire parking lot it's not there.

Deetranada shouts,"Uber's coming in 5 minutes. "

Nova goes walking towards the street ,"I'm not leaving you here come on. "

Omg now we have to walk,but to be honest I'd be walking  trying to look for a Ferrari too.

Woah this be craziest crap ever I  see this black car that was crashed like all the way messed up. Surely it's not Nova's.
Deetranada ,"No is this yours ?"

Nova looks to the left,"oh My gossshhhhh da*n da*n da*n. "

Nova POV
My first car,and somebody stole it. My dream car...the car I worked so hard for. And I just left the keys in the car.
I guess I was to focused on Dee that I wasn't even thinking. Now it just made things worse.

Nova sincere,"I'm sorry baby. I really didn't me for it turn out like this. I'm sorry. "

Deetranda,"Bae come sit The Uber's waiting for us here. I would've been just happy chilling with you at home,but you went out your way to do all this stuff. Look bae we can pick you out a new car at your house  or something. Unless you just wanna chill."

Nova smiles ," Wow Nia would probably pissed right now. "

Deetranada smirks,"Well I'm dee not Nia. But look don't you have another car at home anyway. I mean maybe it's not a Ferrari but ...."

Nova pulls Dee in to him ,"Yea but I'll miss my Ferrari. "

Deetranada thinks of an idea ,"Nova why don't you just get it fixed. I mean it'll be expensive yeah,but you have he money so why not. "

Nova smirks,"I guess I could do that. As long as you promise me something."

Deetranada looking up at Nova ,"What baby ?"

Nova kisses her forehead,"As long as you stay here. "

Deetranada smiles ,"Thats nice but I don't know. I mean I got my mom ,my brother. I just I don't know. "

Nova kisses her neck ,"We'll make it work. "

Deetranada ,"I have to tell my mom though. You know. "

Nova grabs her hand,"You can do it. I know you can. even if she does get mad,it's your life. You know. "

Deetranada looks over,"I -Uber's here. "
They have arrived at Nova's
Deetranada POV
Move out to the ATL. It would be nice,and it would probably help my career a lot. I will have a lot of inspiration since a lot of rappers are from ATl. So I guess I just have to do it.

Calling her mom
Mom,"Hey baby. How you doing ?So when will you be coming home ?"

Deetranada,"I'm fine how about you ?"

Mom,"Missing you but you still didn't answer my question ?"

Deetranada,"Calm down mom we haven't even been on the phone for 3 minutes. But actually I want to move out here. "

Mom yells,"Are you crazy you aren't even 16 yet ! What is wrong with you ! Are you out of your da*n mind ?! Watch if you come back don't come back with nothing ! Come back just how you left with no kids. I can't believe you. "

Deetranada ,"I have to do what's best for me. "