?

It's been 8 days ....my period still hasn't came. I have to tell Nova about this,why me ?

I walk into the living room where he's at ,and I sit on the couch.

Deetranada yells,"Nova ! "

I just start crying on my knees on the the floor. I can't even ...if I'm pregnant ...how ? Why ?

Nova walks to Dee and tries to lift her head ,"What's wrong Princess ?"

Deetranada sobbing,"I -I-I....pregnant. "N
I lift my head up and he's right there.

Nova ,"Pregnant ?"

Deetranada sobbing,"I mean I don't yet ,but I haven't had my period in 8 days and.."

Nova rubs Dee's back soothingly ,"Well I'll go get you a test I guess,and we'll find out from there. "

Deetranada,"I don't want this to be true ...like I have ... a-a whole ca-reer. I'm too young Nova I -I can't. "

Nova kisses her on the temple,"It's okay baby. "

Comes back with the pregnant test. This is it,I stand in the bathroom with the box in my hand. I never thought this would be happening right now. I take my clothes off and squat above the toilet. I peed on the stick and putt he cap back on. Nova knocks on the door.

Nova knocks,"Can I come in ?"

Deetranda calmly ,"Yea. "

I unlock the door and I pick up the box. So,it takes 2 minutes for it to develop. 2  lines means pregnant ,and 1 line means I'm not. Nova scans the box,and then we both look at the pregnancy test ,and then  it says

Two lines. I'm pregnant. I take one more just in case ,and same results. Wow. I'm pregnant. Nova looks confused ,I'm confused. We can't have this baby. I can't have this baby.

Nova POV
It got real today. I thought it'd be okay raising a kid,but we're too young. I can't just leave Dee or the baby though. I don't know what I was thinking ,but it's reality now. Gotta do what I have to do. I watch tears flow down Deetranada's eyes as she walks out of the bathroom. I follow her into the bedroom and she just sits on the bed sobbing. I give her hug and rub her back,but this isn't working. It's so real,and I can't even get this out of my mind. I'm going to be a father. I'm going to be a dad. I'm not going to be able to do me anymore. I have to take care of a family. I'm not even married yet. Wow.

Deetranada POV
Well stupid me. How could I bring this on to myself ? Why was I being so stupid ? I'm so dumb. I can't believe this happened to me,I don't want to be like all those other girls having kids at 15,16 ,but look at me now. It just unbelievable now. I'm having a baby. I don't have any real family down here ,so what am I going to do ? I have to tell my mom ,if she'll even answer me. She was pretty heated when I told her I was staying down here.

I dial my mom's phone no ones picking up.
Then suddenly ,"Hello ? "

Deetranada breaks down,"I'm pre-preg-pregnant momma. "

Dee's Mom ,"What ! Diamond don't f f*cking play with me ?"

Deetranada," I'm sorry. "

Dees Mom,"What the f*ck you mean sorry ? Well I ain't raising no more f*cking kids da*n it so you best not be tryna keep it down here. You stay with yo lil friend and get some money up there or something. Can't believe this sh*t. I don't know who the f*ck raised you to be doing that sh*t.Dont call me for help either bi*ch "

She hangs up on me. At this point I'm rolling on the floor in tears. I just let everyone down and I don't know. I'm not ready to have this child. I mean I barley know how to hold a baby how am I going to raise a child. I don't know I don't I don't know.

Nova walks in to see me on the ground with tears.

Nova POV
Deetranada is red ,In the face tears everywhere ,nose running ,and balling like a lots of tears.

I pick her up and set her in the bed and I put her right there next to me. My arms are wrapped around her belly as we are laying down together. I start stroking her hair and gently massagingher back. The crying lets up by I can still hear The deep breaths she's taking. We are in silence and I guess we are both just trying to figure things out. I am going to be a father. I have to take care of someone else besides me,that is my own. Wonder who it's gonna look like ? A mini Nova. Wow.

Deetranada now in my arms ,"I can't have this baby Nova I-I can't. "