Starter

Nia Kay POV
As I step on to the stage, I feel energized. There's so many bright colors. Red, pink, green, and blue lights shine into the dark, illuminating the many faces of the people in the crowd in front of me. My white shoes create an interesting contrast to the black platform I stand on. I can't wait to start to perform.

I hear screams and shout all around the room of about 400 different people. I glance around the stage a bit more and I see the guy I'm rapping to, I forgot his name but I'll found out. He's wearing a pair of his bright white jeans that looks very clean ,especially for a guy. He has a generous smile as he stares at me. I walk up to him and wish him a happy birthday, the whole crowd explodes in cheers.

"Hey birthday boy!"

Demarion shouts ecstatically,"Hi Nia Kay ! "

Nia Kay still smiling widely says,"What's your name ?"

Demarion with a puzzled face looking at Nia Kay says,"Demarion ?" You could tell the confusion in his voice. Like he almost knew Nia Kay.

Nia Kay's eyes widen and smiles even wider  because she realizes who it is ,"Well Demarion we are bout to have a great time ! Right Houston ?"

The crowd screams enthusiastically,"Yeah !"

*She finished her rap *

Demarion and Nia Kay are catching up a bit more sitting on the light blue sofa in the back.

Nia Kay still somewhat in shock says,"Woah I haven't seen you in a while.More like a long time. "

Demarion quietly says ,"I guess when you became famous ya know. "

Nia Kay not knowing how to respond says,".Umm.I-..."

Demarion feeling bad quietly says,"Well I-never mind . "

Nia nervosuly says ,"I'm sorry but I gotta go . Well lets get a picture super fast . "He pulls out his phone as we both smile.

Demarion,"Okay bye sis ." Holding his arms out for a hug.

Something was kind of weird about the whole situation. I don't know what it was ,but it was definitely something. Suddenly I hear a ding coming from my phone. I pull my phone out of my back pocket,struggling because I was in the car. As I look on my home screen I see the picture of Nova and I hugging on I see the picture thinking it was from messages,but soon I found out it was from my DMs. I open it up and I see the picture of Demarion and I. I post it on Instagram,Snapchat,Twitter,and Facebook. I got a lot of comments and likes. I even realized I saw a comment from Demarion that said you did great.

When I arrive back at the hotel I FaceTime my boyfriend Nova.

Nova smiling says,"Oh you finally hit me up huh ?"

Nia Kay laughs ,"I'm sorry I just got home. Jeez. "

Nova quiets down,"Hmmm. Your cheating on me. I knew it. "

Nia Kay laughs again,"Bae why would I cheat on you Quan. "

Nova shocked says,"Oh you're calling me another guys name now !? I see how it is. "

Nia Kay playfully says,"I'm Just kidding."

Nova quietly says ,"Yea I know. So how was it beautiful ? "

Nia Kay ecstatically says ,"It was great ! I had fun,the guy had fun ,and it was lit !"

Nova,"Oh that's great ! "

Nia Kay still happy,smiling,"Yeah it turned out that I knew him. "

Nova curiously asked,"How'd you know him ?"

Nia Kay feeling a little sad,"I mean he was like brother when I was in Elementary. Always there for me. Then,I ya know became "Nia Kay",and had to focus on my career more. "

Nova trying to cheer her up ,"Well a least you got to see your brother.Speaking of brothers Roscoe calling me. Hold up real quick. "

Nova POV

Roscoe crying ,"Flau-Flaujae. Sh-She broke up w-wit-with me." Continues crying.

Nova sympathetically,"Aw Roscoe calm down. She probably just had to focus on her career. She's young ya know. Only 12. "

Roscoe quieting down,"But I lo-loved her. I tried so ha-hard."

Nova firmly,"Roscoe look bro I know you're hurt,but you are going to have to get over it.She's a girl she probably doesn't recognize how hard you tried,and it's okay. I know this is a little harsh,but I love you. You are like my little brother. You're going to get over it. "

Roscoe with a raspy voice ,"Your right Nova thanks. Love you bro. "

Nova,"No problem. I know you do. I'm kidding love you too bye.

As I call Nia Kay back,the phone is in the 3rd ring. I sigh when it said call declined. I really enjoy talking to her......