9

Nova POV
We've finished eating,but I want to do something special today so.

Nova smiles,"Get your stuff we're bout to go on a mall date. Then I have a surprise. "

Deetranada smiles,"Be ready in a minute. "

She comes back with her jacket and charger then we leave.

I open the car door for her in my garage,and now I get in and we leave. The mall was a little ways from my house but that's okay though.

Nova starts talking,"Aw man. I'm sorry,we have to stop and get gas. "

Deetranada randa laughs,"Stop feeling bad. It's not a bad thing. "

Nova still feeling a little bad,"Well if you give me a kiss maybe that will make it better. "

Deetranada POV
Ugh he stays flirting or whatever ,but I love him. I lean over and give him a little kiss on the cheek. Then he looks at me,and then BOOM !

That's when he pulled over,and started kissing me. Actually kissing me the full on kissing. I guess I was doing pretty good for my first time kissing a guy ,but wow ! We kissed for like 5 mins straight,it was kind of awkward though that he pulled over to kiss me but ....I enjoyed that kiss ! Dang ! We pull back into one of the lanes and then he just laughs.

Nova laughing,"You bit my lip. "

Deetranada laughs hysterically,"Oh my gosh.Well what if that was on purpose. "

Nova smiles,"Umm...It was a first but I liked it. I mean you didn't bite it hard. Next time do that. "

Deetranada laughs,"What ? You're already planning for the next kiss ?"

Nova bites his lip,"What you think this is gonna be the last time we kiss baby girl ?"

Deetranda,"No ...I mean i don't know. ."

Nova smiles,"Well it ain't. Let me go pay for the gas real quick and pump it. I'll be back in a second you just chill. "

Deetranada smiles,"Okay. "

He's so cute,it's kind of adorable. I never thought I would be in love like this. He's coming out of the store heading towards the car and I'm thinking man I really have a good man. I just love him so much,I don't know what I'd do without him now to be honest. Like if I found out he was with another girl,I don't know who I'd be mad at  He comes back in the car and we drive off.

We enter the mall and it's like really big. Like ginormous ! It's amazing ! It's bigger than Baltimore itself.

Nova grabs Deetranada's hand,"I know..it's big. Lets hit up the shoe store. I know you love shoes. "

Deetranada smiles,"Yea most definitely. "

Nova ,"What you want the new 11s ?"

Deetranada laughs,"Already copped them. I want them new gold and white,and black and gold shoes. You know the Jordans ?"

Nova shocked,"The 345 dollar shoes ?"

Deetranada laughs,"I'm just playing,I'm not spending that much money on shoes. I'm not really a fan of the black and gold ones either.  I want the blue retro 7s"