Really ?

Nia Kay
As we are walking back to the hotel. It's kind of silent. All of this stuff is going through my mind. Am I dating two people ? I definitely can't tell my mom this,she'll kill me.

All of a sudden Demarion comes closer to me,and then he puts his arm around my neck. Umm I feel ...so bad. However,being comforted like this feels so amazing. I mean Nova has done this too,but he's too playful. Like Demarion is funny,but at the same time I can tell he really cares about me.  Nova does too though. This just seems like a while bunch of lying I'm going to have to do. Then today I'm going on the tour too. I have to go back to Maryland(that's where they are at now) and Nova's going to be there so I probably won't be able to FaceTime Demarion. How is this going to work ?

I guess I started tearing up,because Demarion started playing in my hair and stuff.

Demarion,"What's wrong ?"

Nia Kay with a tear coming down,"I just don't want to leave You now. "

We both stop. He brings me in for a hug and I wrap my arms around him as he does the same to me. Then he kisses me on the top of my head.

Nia Kay wiping away tears ,"Okay i really need to get back though before my mom kills me. "

Demarion, lets go completely,"Okay come on. It's 1:13 now. "

He grabs my hand and we walk. This is crazy,I'm really a slut,a ho,a thot..... so many things. I can't believe this is happening. Why am I doing this ? I know it's wrong but it just feels so right. Nova was a gentleman or whatever but I feel so much better with Demarion. This isn't making sense but I'm liking this. I like Demarion. I kind of like Nova. Really ? Who do I like ?

Demarion POV
It's probably too early to even think about calling her baby but I love her so much. She's perfect. She thick,she's pretty,she is nice,and I love her. I've never had such a perfect girlfriend in my life. She's amazing. She's beautiful.That moment when she was crying I didn't know what to think. I thought I did something wrong. I was like oh sh*t what'd I screw up. As we are walking It's kinda silent but then she giggles. Then I laugh. We both are laughing and swinging our arms back and forth.

Demarion laughing,"What's so funny ?!"

Nia Kay giggling,"I don't know !"

We both are laughing for a while. Then we got to the hotel.

Nia Kay smiling,"I had a great time. Thanks! Love you Mari(Maw-Ree). One last hug !"

I come over and hug her tightly.

Demarion with a serious look,"Ya know I'm really going to miss you. "

Nia Kay,"Me too but I have to be back up there I'm sorry bye love you. "

Demarion smiles,"You know I can walk you up there ?"

Nia Kay with a weird look,"No,I've got so much to do before 2:00. I have to help my mom. "

Demarion,"Well ma-"

Nia Kay walks to the elevator and blows a kiss at me. I watch as the elevator door closes. It was sad to see her go in that elevator to be honest. We've only been dating for maybe 30 mins,but it's the best I've felt my entire life.

Nia Kay
I would have let him come up here,but then it would've just been awkward. I would have had to tell my mom that he's just my friend. Then he might say we're dating,and I wasn't going to get beat today. I'm kind of excited to see Nova,but scared and guilty at the same time. I've never cheated on someone before. I wonder is this hard. How do I do this ? Oh my goodness too much to even think about. It's crazy. Like what if...I don't know.

*Gets off plane on tour bus*

Nova POV
As soon as I saw Nia walk onto the bus I gave her a big hug ,and so did the others.

Nova smiling,"I've missed you a bunch. I've been calling and calling you."

Nia Kay feeling bad,"Oh I didn't see them. Maybe the reception was bad. "

Nova,"Oh. Okay. "

Nia Kay and I are both sitting at the table and then she gets on her phone. She showing me all of these videos from Instagram. Then all of a sudden,while I was still watching the video......someone texted her. Bae😍❤️💍 ? Who's this ?

Nova laughing,"Hey let me see again. " she hands  over her phone. Then I swipe down to notifications to see what the person said and it said Have a nice trip baby. You made my day when you said yes! I'm glad to have you in my life.  Love you !~Love Demarion.
I slide her,her phone as I clicked on the message. Then she looked at it then looked at me.

Nia Kay POV
I thought it was to soon for him to even find out. What do I do ? Okay lets try this.

Nia Kay trying to explain herself,"Remember when I told you I went to rap to him...he's just my friend brother thing. Yeah. "

Nova gets Nia's phone,"So your brother friend is really going to call you baby ?"

Nia Kay puts her head down,"I'm sorry. "

Nova gets up from the table and leaves.