Is this real ?

Nova POV
  Wow,as soon as she gets back...she's been cheating on me. The one thing I suspected ,but thought she would never do to me. How is this guy so much better than me ? I thought I was her ride or die. We even made a song together,got called goals a lot,and now it's all over. As I'm looking at my phone,Out of the corner of my eye I see Nia coming over by my bunk.

Nia Kay still walking slowly then stops ,"Nova I'm sorry. "

I pay no attention towards her. I just keep my eyes on my phone. Finally,she walks away. I see Deetranda on the bunk bed beside me,and she's just in her phone. Suddenly I get a text from her.

Sissy:You good No ?
Me:Yep,you ?
Me:Why you ask
Sissy:I mean I heard Nia say I'm sorry.  I saw you get up from the table awhile ago. Just had to make sure my bubba straight.
Sissy:Oh yeah. Thanks though sis

It feels great to have her checking on me. To know that  somebody cares. Honestly since I'm single I'm kind of feeling somebody. Deetranada is cute,thick,nice,and cares about me. I love the fact that she really does care. I don't really know if she feels the same way though. I love her as a sister,friend,and maybe something else. I know this is too early to even consider this but why not. I mean I'm going to wait though. Who knows what Dee might  think about me if I asked her out. She'd probably think I'm like all the other guys who'll move on  a day right after they break up. It's just crazy how Nia Kay cheated on me. I mean she's only 15 in the 9th grade dating two people. What the heck has her momma been teaching her ? I mean not to get on her mom ,but da*n. This is crazy. I can't believe I just got cheated on. You know what thought ,it's Gucci though. I ain't got time for girls that are going to  cheat on me. That's why I'm going to slide through Deetranada's DMs,I know she's loyal....

*5 days later. *
Dee and I are sitting at the table laughing about Tally.
Nova laughing,"And then we went up there and no one was in the room. "

Dee laughing hard,"Omg and remember she was like it was because of my dad ."

Nova laughing,"And Roscoe was so pissed off at her."

Dee bringing up something else,"Ohhhh you remember that time I got into it with Jasmine. "

Nova laughing again,"You went all they way off. "

Dee serious,"I was mad yo. "

Deetranda POV
Is Nova flirting or something ? I kind of like it to be honest though. I can see Nia Kay eyeballing me,so I start eyeballing her back. Whatever she did to Nova,I can tell he's feeling some of this. This caramel chocolate. I actually look fleeky today. I have my wavy Indian Curls in,I have my adidas pants on with an orange bandana,and my black crop top. I look fleeky. Nova had on his ripped light washed jeans,his blue retro 7's,and his plain white shirt. I hear my phone in the pocket of my adidas pants buzz. I pull the zipper down,and pull out my red iPhone 7 Plus. I get a text from Nia Kay.

Nia Kay:Why are you over there with him ? Especially after we've just broken up. Why aren't you over here with me ?

Dee:I could tell you really hurt my bro,and I don't feel like talking to you so bye .

I guess my face cringed up.

Nova concerned,"Are you okay Deetranda ? "

Deetranda smiles,"Oh yeah I'm fine."

That's when JI comes over and tries to sit besides me.

JI smoothly,"Hey girl."

Deetranda angrily,"Umm JI my name is Deetranda or Dee. I would highly appreciate if you would stop calling me girl. "

JI biting his lips,"That's not what you were saying l-" He gets cut off by Deetranda.

Deetranda even more angry,"JI you're nasty. I wasn't saying anything like that...ever...period. So bye. Get away from me ! "

JI gets up,"We're over. "

Deetranda smiles,"Honey..we were never a thing and never will be a thing. EVER ! "

Nova laughs,"Wow Dee take it easy on your man. "

Deetranda grins,"Wow i see how it is now. Don't make me open up a can of this Baltimore,Maryland on ya. "

Nova laughs,"Oh No! Help !"

Deetranda laughs,"You are so extra Nova. Gosh !"

Again I look over and Nia Kay is staring at me,and having a little attitude over there.

Deetranda looks directly at Nia Kay,"Why are you staring at me like that ?"

Nia Kay rolling her eyes at Deetranda,"I wasn't staring at you boo,so you can turn back around. "

Deetranda gets up,"You want me to come over there ? If I have to do that we gon have problems. "

Nia Kay looks at Deetranda and stands up from her bunk,"You ain't gon do nothing to me. "

Deetranda takes everything out her pockets,"Okay.Lets see what I'm not gon do to you then. "

Nova pulls Deetranda back,"Dee ,come on. It's okay calm down. "

Deetranda looking at Nia,"Nah she want beef so imma solve it now. "

Nova need to let me go because I'm going to beat the girls behind if she don't stop.

Nia Kay putting her hair up,"Um no you the one who wants beef tryna steal my man and it ain't happening. "

Nova laughs,"You ? No you ain't getting me back. Ever. Go with yo Baby. "

Deetranda laughs,"You know what,what I look like trying to fight a lil girl that's not even my size or age. But you better stop eyeballing me. "

Nia Kay sits back on her bunk looking mad as ever. It's okay though.

Nova POV

What just happened ? Is that why Deetranda was on her phone making faces and stuff.I pull Deetranda to the couch ,and we sit there infront of the Tv. I switch it on to Martin.

Deetranda looks over at Nova,"What ? You know about Martin ?"

Nova Laughs,"What's that supposed to mean Dee ? I can't watch Martin ?"

Deetranda laughs ,"Just out of the ordinary."

I love it when she smiles. She has beautiful pearly white teeth. I think I'm going to do it ! I really do .

Are they flirting ??
Read the Next chapter to see what's going to happen.Will Nova ask Deetranda out or will Deetranda ask Nova out ?? Sorry this chapter is short,I've just been crazy busy but didn't want to leave you guys hanging. The song at the top is amazing,and it's a remix o Dangerously in Love  with You by Beyoncé. Enjoy !