The Master's Pet...Chap 7

(Chapter 7)

I awoke, feeling drowsy and tired… I could feel  a cold gust of wind slightly touch my body. Was I…Naked? No…not fully that is, I could still feel my underwear and bra on my body. I suddenly jumped when I heard a small laugh in the background but I couldn’t open my eyes to see where the laughter came from…Dang it…he must have put a blindfold over my eyes, I guess it was because he didn’t want me to see where we were. My hair had surprisingly covered half of my face and a small bit of my body as I lay there on what seemed like a bed with sheets made of the most expensive silk. Then again I hadn’t been in a bed for about a year now so I guess I had forgotten what actual sheets are like. I could still feel my body tremble from the fear that haunted me the whole time. I tried moving my arms to take my blindfold off but was unable to, mostly due to something that was wrapped around both my wrists and ankles, I could hear whatever it was clink and feel the cold of metal against my skin. Then I knew exactly what they were, the same exact things that were used in the prison to sustain all resisting prisoners, Chains, why did chains always have to be used on them? Was it common now-a-days? I guess it was. Slowly I felt something getting closer, was it him or some other person who wanted to cause harm to me… Small tears slowly filled my closed eyes feeling them slowly fall into the cloth that was around my eyes, it felt like silk when I tried to move my eyelids to try and look around. Soon I felt a hand touch my leg making me jerk it back letting out a small whimper as I did. I felt him get even closer to where I felt his dominant figure loom over my body, I could hear his breathing, he sounded somewhat frustrated and slightly angry. As soon as I started to think again I felt a soft kiss touch my neck suddenly making me flinch and pull on the chains around my wrist. It was in vain, the chains had been locked onto the headboard which made it hard for anyone in them to move. His kisses slowly became a bit rough as he leaned against my weak form, he kissed my jawline , I could feel his smirk when I let out a slight whimper. It was torture and the fear inside me just begged to come out in a scream that could probably be heard all over the city if that was even possible for a normal human. Gently he nibbled on my ear and touched my waist then slowly moved his hand up to fiddle with the back of my bra, I tried struggling but would stop suddenly when he bit my neck softly and let out a growl. He sounded like a hungry bear awaiting to chomp down on your body and eat even the bones that came from it. I froze, I could feel his the cloth around my waist slowly start to be pulled down. I knew now that I had to struggle as hard as I could even if I ended up failing I at least had to try and get away from this inhuman beast that loomed over me with hungry eyes and sharp teeth. My instincts kicked in making me start to kick as best as I could while trying to scratch his face, the chains had stopped me inches short of his face but I had kick his legs and started to scratch him. “Maybe I should show you what true pain feels like you weak fool!!” I could hear him say suddenly hitting me across the face and gripping my hair which made me yelp. I closed my eyes tightly and felt him pull of the blindfold off roughly. My eyes had to adjust to my surroundings due to my eyes having been covered for half an hour. I saw him. He was half naked,  the only thing I could see he had on was his underwear. He had been kneeling over me. His legs on either side of my body, since I had a small body anyone looked bigger than I. His smirk is something I can remember even to this day. His sharp teeth were suddenly against my skin as he leaned down and bit down on me softly, in a teasing kind of way. My eyes grew wide as I knew I could never get out of this situation…

((Teehee CLIFF HANGER!!!! <3 LOVE YOU DANIELLE,ASHLEY AND LILLIE!!!))