The Master's Pet...chap2

(Chapter2)

The man walked up to my cell smiling his devious smile. “Open the cage..I want to check this one over,” he chuckled at the fear in my eyes. Jack quickly obeyed and got out his keys walking to my cell, he was going through a bunch of keys trying to find the cell number on it, when he did he opened the lock and was pushed aside by the tall man. “do-don’t come near me!!” I shouted trying to look for a place to hide, but he just smiled and continued walking toward me, his eyes full of lust and wrong doing. “your quite small for your age,” he smirked kneeling in front of me grabbing my arms pulling me forward. I tried struggling but he had an inhuman strength, his grip felt stronger than my fathers or mothers. As I thought about his strength he pushed me down pinning my arms to each side of my head with one hand wrapped around my wrists. My eyes grew wide as I saw this and tried to struggle, my eyes soon filling with tears. “Let me go!!!” I kicked and jerked trying to get out of this scary man’s grip, but I weakly failed, since ive had a cold for the past few days and hadn’t been getting enough food or nutrition. The man slowly reached down grabbing under my neck and pulling my head up. I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to look him in the eyes….but something told me I should or I would be in trouble, so I fearfully looked up into his emerald eyes and froze. They weren’t emerald anymore…..they were ruby red…or maybe even darker than a ruby, they almost looked pitch black. Complete fear and panic set in as he got up throwing me on the cot once again. I shook in utmost fear…my eyes wide and full of tears now rolling down my pale cheeks. My shoulder length hair in my face from being thrown. “I’ll take her,” the man smiled again, his eyes back to their normal state. Jack fumbled to get the jail door locked again, when he did his eyes met mine…for some reason he had sadness in them..the weirdest part of it was that…I think he knew what was going to happen to me…

The night had come and I sat in my cell looking out the small window that had been put there years ago, or so I was told. My eyes were heavy and I wanted so bad to fall asleep but…I couldn’t…my mind kept bringing back images of that mans face…his eyes, smile and the evil look he had given me when he left. (“what’s going to happen to me…?”) I thought out loud still looking out the small window. The last thing I noticed was a falling star before I had finally fallen asleep.