The Master's Pet...Chap 6

(Chapter 6)

His gaze was starting to get uncomfortable as I sat there trying to get him to stop looking at me. I had to admit I was sort of scared of him, something in him just came off to me as scary. I think it was the way he looked at me, Those emerald eyes staring at me in a way I have never experienced before. Maybe it was the way he acted, sometimes rude but sweet to his relatives such as his own sister, Alicia. I was soon pulled from my thoughts when I felt something holding my wrist and jerking me up against the wall, I hadn’t had time to think before I saw what now looked like the dark green eyes of the monster that lived in the nightmares of innocent children. My eyes grew wide when I saw this and felt my body start to shake on its own due to the fear that made my heart accelerate at a fast pace. I could feel my wrist start to bruise due to the way he held it so aggressively, I flinched as his hand traveled up my side making my whole body tense up in fear and something else I couldn’t recognize. I suddenly felt the need to struggle and I did but it was in vain, He grabbed my arm and spun me around throwing me against the wall, making me let out a yelp of pain when my body was suddenly slammed against it pretty hard, it was hard enough to almost knock all of the air out of my lungs. I closed my eyes and welled up with small tears, still trying to get free from him. “Stop struggling! You’re just going to bring punishment on yourself pet!” he yelled aggressively making me start to whimper from how much pressure he was putting on me. I could barely breath. After a few seconds I could feel his smooth, cold hand slowly run down my side and grab my shirt, ripping it from the back. I gasped, feeling my inner self scream. I wanted to scream but I was scared of what he would do if I did. My body shook in fear and pain, My body was already used to these feelings… was that healthy? I asked myself before suddenly feeling the man’s lips on the crease between my neck and shoulder. A shudder ran through my body making adrenaline kick in which then went on to make my heart speed up even more than it already was. All I could hear my mind say was, (“get away, you have to get away, make him stop! This isn’t right!”) I knew I was right and had to act fast. I suddenly pushed myself off of the wall making him fall back onto the floor as I ran for my life trying to find somewhere to escape or at least hide and escape later. I ran up a flight of stairs but he was already behind me, grabbing me by the leg, I hit the stairs feeling dazed for a few seconds before realizing he had caught me. He lifted me up by the leg with inhuman strength that I have never seen before in my life and started walking upstairs, I had to get away from him or only the Lord knows what he would do. I suddenly grabbed his leg and sank my small, sharp teeth into them making him bleed and throw me against the stairs that lead upwards to a window or downstairs to the large door that stood in front of the living room. I went underneath his legs trying to get up and run down the stairs... but it was too late. He had grabbed me by the shirt and hit me in the back of the neck making the room seem like someone had turned out the lights or blind folded her.