The Master's Pet...Chap4

(Chapter4)

The long car drive made me tired as rode with both of them. My eyes slowly drooped down falling into a deep sleep, it was peaceful and actually the best sleep I had gotten ever since I was taken away from my parents. “Awww look Kyle she fell asleep.” Alicia said as she looked back at my tired state. “Good she will need rest for when I train her,” Kyle said with a smirk. “Kyle! You cant do that to her so early!,” Alicia yelled. “I’m sorry but I bought her with my own money and I will do what I like with her.” He gave her a stern look. Alicia slowly looked down at her lap remembering when her brother had lost his beloved girlfriend and their daughter Emily. She was his world and now, after 3 years, he has decided to find something else to make him happy….Alicia could remember the night he called from the hospital to tell them that his one and only daughter had died in the hospital from getting hit by a large truck. Then his Girlfriend left him for another man, when she left he went into the most great depression he has ever had. She remembered that he didn’t leave his house for almost a whole month, he never socialized with anyone except his sister. She was the only one he could turn to and trust with his problems. “Alicia!” he yelled snapping his fingers in her face, “wh-what?” she asked blinking a few times before looking at him. “I’ve been calling you for 7 minutes, what’s on your mind?” he asked looking a bit worried. “Oh I-its nothing brother….I just disagree with you about training her so soon.” she said glancing at him then back at the road, She knew he would be mad at her opinion but she knew he could and would hurt her in time, she didn’t want it to be soon. She wanted her to like him, to cherish him and to love him, she was always worried about him not having someone to settle down and be with for the rest of his life. “I’m just worried about you Kyle.” she whispered looking at the road as he drove. Kyle never really liked when his sister was right but he had to admit that he was being a bit cruel. “Alright Alicia...I wont train her just yet but we have to teach her the basics alright?”. He asked her while giving her a soft smile. He knew she was right and didn’t want to hurt his sisters feelings, so he always did what was right when it came to his sister.

IM REALLY SORRY ITS SHORT!! IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR A WHILE!!!

Love, Tori M. Vaughn