Introduction ☕︎

"You and I?" I ask, almost unsure that my Eli, shy, stubborn, wanting to sleep his life away, would suggest that?

"You and me." He states, while an innocent smile forms on his intriguing cherry lips, as he shoots me a mischievous wink, and I? Well I tired to keep myself from over thinking.

✈︎☕︎

Fay Winfreys has it all figured out. She's happily in love with her roommate and cafe partner Elijah, is attending the college she's always wanted, loves her job. She actually has a relationship with her father, has a great tribe of friends, and she even has an adorable cat. 

 So what happens when these two happy partners, get sent across the country, for a family members wedding?

Learning to ski boat? Yes.

Meeting old family members? Yes.

Old sad memories? Sadly yes.

Frustrating new friendships? You better believe it.

Eli getting extremely ' peed off ' by next door neighbors? Ohhh yes.

The two partners getting into some crime? Of course, yes.

✈︎ all rights reserved to © nisag27 | 2018| ☕︎

✈︎ ☕︎

Hello my fellow readers! Welcome to book #2 of my Partners series. I hope you enjoy this book, and also are excited for a new adventure.

If you're new! Welcome, and if you wanna go read book #1 I definitely recommend it.

As I've said before, this book is mine, and mine only, copyrights all go to © @nisag27 , if you steal my book, ideas or anyone else's, your only cheating yourself. I will personal find you, and take you to court. c;

Most of you know everyone from book one, but be excited for lots of new adventures, and interesting new characters (;
But also of course, my original babes from the first book.

I hope you enjoy and thank you as always for reading (: love you guys