[IMGN] XIUMIN - Fluffy * Cute

Mulai dari awal

/End of flash back/

You: "*SMH*"

"---*stuttering*---At---atleast--it's noww----just...ONE TIME a day-WOULD YOU JUST STOP CUTTING ME!" 

"okayyyy.. geez. Why so hot headed--"

Looking at him, he's face is turning red in anger and you could tell he's really angry right now.

"JUST LET ME FINISH!!!-----AND I KNOW how you don't want me to do aegyo just because you think IT'S GIRLISH! SO I STOP MY BAOZI!! AND I KNOW HOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME BEING SO TOUCHY AT YOU IN THE PUBLIC BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT US....SO I STOP DOING IT! I BECAME DISTANT. AND YOU KNOWW WHAT!? I KNOW HOW YOU DON'T LLIKE ME BEING SO JEALOUS and told me To  StOP MiSUndERsTANdInG THinGS spEciaLLY whN You'RE ArOUnd BoyS becAUse YOu'RE oNLY FrieNDs WitH TheM....SO I STOP BEING JEALOUS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID!? I STOP BEING JEALOUS! BUT THE FACT THAT I SAW YOU THE OTHER DAY---"

"----talking to my dad? Still it makes you jealous?"

"What? Y--You're Dad?"

Rolling your eyes. "YEAH. That's my dad. It's just Me and Him went on shopping together and he dressed like us it's because we were on our way to surprise mom for their 23rd anniversary. He wanted to bring back their youthful days as he wanted to theme their anniversary."

"oh"

"*scoffs* OH is a good answer for that Min."

His eyes went doe but since he didn't want to look weak and mick. He quickly changed his expression again to anger even deep inside, you know he's just faking it. You wanna laugh but you don't wanna spoil his mood.

"S---SO... WHAT... I-- I--- THOUGHT you're with someone else........................I'm just---"

Xiumin's out of words still wanna keep the bad boy look. Clearing his throat for the awkwardness, he looked away. You could tell his blushing but his expression stays the same.

"Why are you like this babe? What's with the sudden change? You're not you. Are you okay? You have your coffee with you. See? Babe. Tell me. You've been so tough "

As you leaned forward to reachout his hand.....and as you're holding his hand, he turned slowly at you and suddenly had the face of child who feels guilty.

"Anything else you wanted to say? My Baozi?" as you calmly smiled while placing his hand open as you gently laid your face at his palm.

Xiumin looks away and you could see that his expressions were changing and having this 'SORRY' eyes like the way he gives you when the time he broke the pepero you errand him to buy when you're craving.

"---one last thing babe. I have to be honest with you." Xiumin gently broke the silence.

Xiumin: "Remeber when you love bad boys style------you know.....the JunPyo type.....Cold and rude to the girl type---I remember also how you cherished Suga of BTS when you're watching Bangtan Bomb, also when you show me GD's bad boy pose or the way he do the moves?"

"Yeaaahhh?"

Giving you a sorry look. "I---" Like a child he pouted his lips and looked into your eyes sincerely hoping for you to understand.

"I----------I tried to be like them since I don't want you to lose interest at me. I tried being a bad boy but----"

While in the middle of his explanation, you just bursted out laughing and shockingly, he just looked at you. You're crunching down, laughing out loud that made him shy.

"Don't laugh at me... Stop.... It's embarassing.. Jagi.. stop." 

As he tries to stop you and pulling you up in the chair as you're almost crawling down in the floor.

As you're slowly getting back in being human, you looked at him and quckly cupped his face, and his face being squish, his lips wewre pouting out like a fish and his manly face was defore as it looked like a beautiful mashed messed potato. He just stare at you blankly.

"OPPA. Listen. No matter what I said----no matter what are the things that I keep imagining or the rules that I'm stating, no matter what are the things that I LIKE for you to do or NO. It doesn't mean that you have to follow it. It doesn't mean that you'll be that person. OPPA. Everything you are.........is already perfect. I just keep on adoring things like those you have mentioned or keep on telling you those DOs and DON'Ts it's just because I'm messing with you...........like a prank, I just wanna see how you react coz you're sooooo INNOCENT and NAIVE. And, Yes. I do like bad boys, but having an angel as my boyfriend is much better than those being summed up together. Okay???? I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. WHAT YOU ARE. AND---"

"I love you too. T_T" Xiumin answered with a squished face.

You laughed at his cuteness and lets go of his face.

"I'm sorry Jagi. I thought you're giving hints for me to be like them---T_T I'M SORRY.."

Xiumin stopped and quickly bounced to you and hugged you tightly.

"I'M SORRY! LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU! I'M SORRY! *kiss* SORRY! *chu* REALLY REALLY SORRY !!!! *keeps pecking you repeatedly* FORGIVE MEEEE~"

"Hahahha okay okay okay~ baby.. stop. People were looking. xD"

Xiumin get back to his chair and act normally as if he is in public. Mouthing "I love you" as he sat back and sip his coffee as if nothing happened while lowkey really freaking embarassed to what he did.

"Okay. Do not worry babe. I understand."

Xiumin went back again to his real self and you could see him his childish and cute natural self.

"So.. Jagi, let me treat you this day??? I wanna make it up for everything I did for the last few days~"

After hearing his offer, you thought of going to the petshop and excitedly told him that you wanted a Hamster since you remember him when you looked at the hamster.

"But before we go, oppa.....let's take off those eyeliner you're putting. You're so emo on that."

"I thought of using it since Suga and GD both put it made them more like a bad-ass and---"

"---did Jun Pyo did?"

But he just smiled in reply, to think that he is really embarrassed right now. 

But no worries, since you saw him back with his Baozi fluffy cheeks and being so gummy smiley again, everyday with him is perfectly fine.