Fate Has Made Us Partners

Start from the beginning

Jisoo stared at the window most of the time as if she is in her own world, while Taehyung will take frequent quick glances at the latter. It took him all his power to control himself not to stare at the latter as her hair flows as if it was one with the wind with the sun ray highlighting her beauty features on her face because the last thing he wanted was to get caught red handed and get teased by the trio for the rest of his life.

How can she be so elegance like that?

Taehyung asked no one in his thoughts.
The car then made a rapid turn to the left making the passengers leaning along due to the momentum."Ah!" Jisoo let out a silent scream as she falls to the left side of the car, and just like any drama to good to be true scenes as the boy will always catch the girl when she falls, and with Taehyung being on cue at the moment. He catches Jisoo. Their faces are now few centimeters apart as Taehyung's heart palpitated, his eyes look into her brown ones with her perfect pink shade heart-shaped like lips close to his own. A gulped soon traveled through Taehyung's throat as he closed the gap between them, then quickly backed away when Namjoon interrupted, "Is everybody alright?"

"Dae," The basketball star trio said simultaneously, while Taehyung can only hum and Jisoo looking down on her lap.

Damn it Taehyung! You almost kiss her!

Taehyung mentally scolded himself. Worrying about the latter's reaction he took a glance at her only to meet an unreadable pair of brown orbs as he swiftly looked away the moment their eyes met.

Oh look at that Taehyung, now she is more suspicious of your feelings towards her! Great. Just great.

The trio's conversation soon resumed as the ride continuous on it's way to the camp site with the awkward "siblings" at the backseats wishing the ride was going to be over soon. Taehyung wish was soon granted as the car reaches the camp as he briskly jumps out of the car. Jisoo stayed behind a little to tell Nanjoom to come back on the third day before he drove off to go home.

Ah, you guys are here!" Rose greeted the group with courtesy as she bowed to them along with Lisa reflecting Rose's actions.
"Hey~" Jimin replied back while nudging Jungkook's arm giving him a smugged face along the way.
"A-ahem, hey there," The embarrassed Jungkook said to the girls but only to look straight in his crush, Rose's eyes, as the rest can only chuckle quietly as Jungkook averted his eyes to the ground trying to hide his tomato face hating himself for stuttering at the latter.
"What a way to play hard to get, captain obvious" Suga whispered to Jungkook as he snickered, teasing the poor bunny.
"Ah! you guys are here welcome!" Jin soon appeared out of the main house as most of the group bowed to him.
"Thank you for inviting us here Oppa" Jisoo thanks Jin, as he pulled her into a hug.
"Anything for you" Jin replies, as Taehyung scowled before adjusting his eyes vision to the trees.
"Oh? Are these the rest of the group members?" An enigma person walked up to the group.
"Dae Hyung"
"Annyeonghaseyo" The group greeted, as some bows.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jin's brother and I am in charge of this camp site, you can call me Jonghyun." The group nodded.

"Well then please take your bags and I'll lead the boys to the boys' cabins to settle down, while Lisa and Rose can lead Jisoo to the girls' then we will have our lunch" Jonghyun instructed them as the group soon proceed to do what they were told to do to get ready for lunch as they would be needing food after the 4 hours ride.

The boy's cabin was quite simple, two bunk beds on each side of the room along with a heater next to the small black couch with a coffee table in front of it to keep the cabin warm if necessary. Jungkook and Suga end up on the top of the bunk bed since Jimin claimed that he might fall off even with the safety mini wood fence, but the boy still refused. So now Taehyung's bed is underneath Suga's as Jimin's is under Jungkook's. After the boys finished settling down they went out and walk to the main house where they are supposed to have their lunches. On the side of the campsite was the girls' cabin. Their cabin structures are exactly the same as the boys but with a few adjustments to come furniture. Nonetheless, Rose and Jisoo chose the upper part of the bed while Lisa chose the bottom having the same reason as Jimin, afraid that she will accidentally fall off during her sleep, talk about coincidence. Just like the boys, the girls went out of their cabins not long after and walked to the main house.