Epilogue

Hey everyone, this has been an amazing journey thank you all so much. I wanted to let everyone know that Golden Bonds has been entered into the Watty's awards for 2017. Apparently this year it is not based on judges, it's all about numbers. So if you love this story as much as I do then please vote, comment and share.

I love you all so much and thank you for making this experience absolutely wonderful.

Lots and lots of love.
NJ Kuhr
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO infinity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six Years Later

Theodore was standing in the edge of the lake with the pant legs of his Sunday slacks rolled up to his thigh. The water breaking just below his knees soaked the cuffs but I didn't mind; Theo was not the one whose clothes I had to replace on a regular basis. He was bent over looking at tadpoles with one eye peeking through the lens of the water telescope he and Bash made for his science project.

            My little nerd loved science, anything to do with animals, especially marine biology

My little nerd loved science, anything to do with animals, especially marine biology. We'd gotten him a huge fish tank for Christmas last year and didn't even need to remind him to clean it out or feed the fish. He loved taking care of his own little ecosystem. I hated the smell but luckily the boys had their own rooms downstairs. Though being twins they often slept in each other's rooms. We never could get them to sleep apart.

We tore down the wall between their bedrooms and built a spaceship to separate the rooms. Complete with secret tunnels, a bulbous porthole that opened up outside they could sit in, a skylight for stargazing, a control room and slides at either end that dumped them in one room or the other.

Theo's room was always organized and clean. With posters of microorganisms and whales in frames, he picked out the theme himself. He showed every sign of being an Omega. He was calm, reassuring, always offering to help out. He had a calming influence that his twin brother..... Well, Zeek inspired anything but calm.

"Zeek, I swear to the Moon if you crawl out any further on that limb I'm going to make you do Theodore's chores for a week." I hollered at him, closing the diary I was reading. He was already much higher in the tree than I was comfortable with but Bash was in the tree too so it wasn't like I could blame Zeek. Sending a low growl through our bond to my mate I warned him I wasn't happy, which was charmingly ignored much to my annoyance.

"Moooomm." Zeek growled back in that exasperated drawl that all kids somehow know without being taught. Grounding him never got him to stop and adding to his chores didn't either but making him do something his brother was supposed to do worked like a charm.