Conflicting Emotions

Bash is so...  yummy.
I usually update more often so I figure I should give you guys two new entries instead of one. SURPRISE!!

Happy reading.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Love
NJ Kuhr
XOXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A scalding burst of rage jerked me awake. I was in our cabin, not the sterile doctor's quarter but the guest room on the bottom floor. A blue and white quilt draped over me. Sitting up my head was pulsing.

"I KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH." Sebastian voice thundered through the cabin. "Every member of the pack knows what they did to her. Garrett's death was too good for him. There isn't a torment in hell that can cause him the pain he deserves."

"The Goddess will make him pay." Alek's deep voice rang with zeal.

I could hear a low throaty growl of agreement through the door. They were down the hall in the kitchen.

"They all tried to mark her, Alek." The revulsion in Sebastian's tone made me cringe. "They bit her neck." The repressed anger made each word sharp and cold. "I can't stop seeing their teeth in her shoulder."

Embarrassment and shame seeped out of me. The panic attack, all those images; the entire pack had seen my thoughts. They all knew in detail what I was forced to do. My wolf tucked her tail and curled into the back of my mind, ears low in defeat. I hadn't been exactly friendly. Would they make me leave the pack, now that they saw? I was weak and dirty. A strong pack like Bash's wouldn't want a wolf that disgraced them.

My entire body jerked when Sebastian roared. My ears rang and the cabin rattled. A photo fell off the dresser. I yipped and shrank away from the door. Every instinct in my body couldn't fight the need to cower away from anger. This was an anger so monstrous even Garrett would have shied away from it.

The bond between Bash and I tightened. I felt the second he was aware of me. The pack bonds were wide open, riddled with shame I couldn't close them. I couldn't breathe. All of my thoughts and self-hatred were on full display for all of them to see. Knowing Bash had watched my memories sent a drowning rush of self-loathing down to the marrow in my bones. The bond grew stronger as I heard his boots on the hardwood.

I did the only thing I could think of when he pushed the door open. Dropping to my knees, I rolled onto my back exposing my stomach. Whimpers racked through me, turning my face away from him stretching my neck out to him. Leaving myself open, my soft belly vulnerable to him was the hardest thing I'd ever done.

Bash gasped, staring at me in shock. "No. No no no, Parker don't. Ahh Parker." He knelt down next to me. I felt his urge to reach out and pull me into his arms. His hand even stretched towards me but he stopped and pulled himself back. "Parker don't submit to me. Not like this. Please sit up."

I shifted my head enough I could see him. His face was pure anguish. I shivered unable to do as he asked. His rage had stripped me of any sense of pride.

"Parker, sit up." He gave it like a command but there was no power behind it.

I shook my head slightly. "You're angry. I'll move to another pack tonight."

His head dropped into his chest. "I'm not angry at you, love." He waited but when I made no move to shield myself he relented. "Parker, you're an Omega. Omega's don't have to submit to anyone. Please stop offering your throat to me. I can't bear it. Not like this, not because you're scared. This is not how this is supposed to go. Now sit up. You're not going to another pack. You're mi... you're ours. We want you here."