Chapter 21; Boyfriends

Start from the beginning

"You cleaned up?" Brooke asked.

I nodded, "I got bored."

"Well thank you Kenzie, you didn't have to do that. And we'll try to figure something out next time," Brooke smiled.

I smiled back and look over at Maddie.

"You remember the guys right?" Maddie asked.

I nodded looking at them.

There's Jack, who's Maddie's boyfriend, he's originally from Australia. He's super nice so I like him. Then there's Nolan, Brooke's boyfriend since she was a sophomore in high school. Nick is Paige's boyfriend, Josh Hyland, Brooke and Paige's brother, is Chloe's boyfriend. Cameron Field, Jack's friend from Australia, is dating Kendall and finally Luke is Nia's boyfriend.

All of them have been dating since high school. They're all super nice to me so, I don't have a problem.

"Hey Kenzie, we're so glad you're safe," Jack said hugging me.

I hugged him back, and hugged everyone else. They go to sit on the couch and I just stay in the kitchen, sitting at the counter.

"Kenz, come sit with us," Maddie insisted.

"It's fine," I replied.

"She's sexting John, that's why she doesn't want to come over," Kendall joked, making everyone laugh.

"Does everything have to be about sex with you?" I ask.

"Basically, now is it true?" Kendall asked.

"No it's not. I am talking to John just not how you think I am," I say disgusted.

I turn back around and started texting again, after a moment, someone grabbed me from behind. They picked me up and sat me on the couch, then I look and see it was Josh.

"So Mackenzie, how's school?" Nolan asked.

"It's school," I shrugged.

"Are you doing good?" Cameron questioned.

"Cause you know we'll kill you if you're not," Maddie stated.

"Yes I'm doing good. I'm already like the fifth person in my class ranking," I stated.

"Yo that's awesome Kenzie!" They say hugging me.

I smiled and they finally let go. After awhile they got us dinner and we ate together at the table.

We joked around and told funny stories.

"Hey did you ever take your medicine?" Maddie asked.

I shake my head no, then got up to go get it. I actually completely forgot about it.

"So, Kenzie, the girls told us you walked here. What was that like?" Nick asked.

"Long, cold and tiring but, it was nice being alone for a bit," I answered.

"We're really happy you're safe though Kenzie. We were super worried," Josh said.

I smiled at him, "why was everyone so worried?"

"Because we love you you dork. We don't want to lose you," Paige said.

"Dork?" I question pretending to be hurt.

"Hey, you're a cute dork. I'll give you that," Paige laughed.

I laughed and soon helped them clean up.

We watched some more movies until around midnight. The guys decided to stay over. Then tomorrow we'd do something together.

"I'll sleep on the couch," Jack said.

"No Jack, stay with Maddie. I'll sleep on the couch. I'm going to be up for awhile anyways," I say.

"You sure Kenzie?" Maddie asked.

"Positive, I'll get changed real fast and then I'll be out of your hair," I say, grabbing my pajamas.

I quickly change and walk out, putting my clothes back in my bag. I grabbed my charger and walked out to the living room, seeing Maddie making a bed for me on the couch.

"You didn't have to do this, I'm fine with just a blanket," I say.

"I know, but, it's cold, I want you to be warm and comfortable," Maddie said. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep in my room?"

"Positive. Just, be with Jack he's your boyfriend."

"And you're my sister who walked like three hundred miles to see me. You're also my sister who's sick, I just want to be sure you're okay," Maddie explained.

"Maddie, I'm fine, just be with Jack."

She nodded. "Here lay down," she said.

I nodded and did as told and she covered me with a blanket and a comforter.

"Why are you acting like mom?"

"Well being that I'm twenty and you're fourteen, and the fact I helped take care of you growing up. Also we're sisters, I'm basically like a second mom but better. You can come to me about anything and I won't freak out," Maddie smiled.

I smiled back at her.

"Sleep well Kenz, I love you," Maddie said, kissing my forehead.

"Love you too," I say.

She walks away. I leaned over and plugged in my phone then started to get comfortable. Slowly falling asleep.

Hey guys, sorry it's been a literal week since I last updated. I lost power and had to deal with a lot of stuff here so I am so sorry.

Anyways I am really upset because I wanted to do a Halloween story but I won't be able to write it in time for October so I don't think I can do it.

We will find out. Anyways I have a migraine and I don't want to stare at my phone for too long so I'm just going to end it here.

Bye loves xoxo