X.

Final chapter(?)

++

A year and a half has passed now. You and Mark were going for 3 years now. Your anniversary is in a couple days, but as someone who doesn't like celebrating huge, you'd both agreed to give each other small gifts anytime during the week leading up to the actual date of your anniversary.

You are all set to move into a bigger house, which is what you had been currently working on. You all wanted Andy to move in with you so he could have family around him and a three bedroom duplex was beginning to get smaller the more you made it a home. Chica was growing, Andy was moving in, Mark's channel was growing which meant bigger things. You all made new friends, which meant more space was needed.

You'd all decided on a 5 bedroom house with an enormous pool in the back and a giant backyard. It was everyone's dream house. Space enough for Chica, somewhat secluded enough from crazy fans but also close enough to the city. You had all finished unpacking a couple hours ago and everything was settled. Now, you're all sitting around the patio fire pit. You sit on a swing chair with Chica next to you. Signe and Andy sit on the outdoor couch while Mark and Sean cook the food on the grill.

"Who wants some wine?" you ask. Signe and Andy raise their hands. Sean waves his hand that's holding a beer at you. You step inside and grab two bottle of peach flavored wine (peach flavored Stella Rose wine is the best, don't @ me) and three wine glasses. You head out and set the stuff down. Signe reaches for a glass as you open one of the bottles of wine. You pour some in her glass and then pour some into Andy's cup, then yours. You sit back with Chica and soon, the food is ready.

You all start eating, talking about random things and telling stories of pretty much anything. From weird encounters with fans to just anything in general.

"Hey, y/n. Can I ask you something?" Mark asks after an hour of just sitting around and listening to more stories. You look at him and nod.

"Before I ask away, I wanna say that you've changed my life for the best. I've become a better version of myself and I've noticed a growth in yourself as well. There's so much I can thank you for, but the biggest thing is how much of a Help you've been to me.  You've helped me through a lot and you've been the best partner in everything. Now, nothing has to happen right away, but I wanna know," he pauses. He reaches for something in his pocket, but then gets on one knee as he holds a small case with two small rings in it.

"Will you promise to marry me at some point?" he asks, chuckling at the end.

"One's a promise rin-"

"Yes!" you cut him off. He stands up and hugs you as Signe, Sean, and Andy awe in unison. Mark kisses you softly and passionately for a couple of seconds before pulling away. He slips the rings onto your ring finger.

"As I was saying, one's a promise ring and the other is an engagement ring. I know we have a long road ahead of us and things change, but I really want us to be together for a long time, so I just wanted you to promise me we'll get married someday. Maybe in a couple years, who knows," he says. You smile a huge cheesy smile.

"I'd really like that," you say. He pulls you in for another kiss, this one lasting a bit longer than the other one. After a minute, you both pull away. You remain in Mark's arms, taking in the moment.

"By the way, thank you. I wouldn't be where I am and I wouldn't be as happy as I am now without your Help. These past couple years were great and I know the ones to come will be even better. I can't wait to see where this journey takes us." you say.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too."

××

Yoooooooo. So I was thinking, I might be able to pull out like three more chapters out of my ass but it'd be like wedding stuff and future stuff. Idk if y'all want that, so comment suggestions or if I should just leave the ending like this. Anyways.

How are you? How's it going? How's your day been so far? Anything cool happen? Anything cool planned? Keep up with hygiene and sleep? You been eating well? I hope so, ily guys 💕

My beach trip was so fun. We stayed at a really nice hotel, I was shook. We went to two beaches and I got sunburnt, so that was cool. I saw a lot of cute people so that was cool too. I'm back home now and yeah.

Fangirl here.

Rant here.

Got any tea to spill??

Would anyone read if I start a Chandler Riggs imagines book?

-didn't proofread.

$lanascoast$