III

"There's fishes in the sea, they're staring at me," you sing along to the song playing from your phone. It was Melanie Martinez' cover of Cough Syrup. You look over at Mark who just smiles as he drives. He tends to do that a lot when driving with you. He always seems so content. You are all heading back home now. Andy and Chase had to go back home which you were a little sad about but you understood.

Sean and Signs were messing around in the back seat. Sean would keep making her lose whatever game they were playing. You'd hear Signe groan in despair every once in a while as Sean laughed at his antics.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" Mark asks. You smile and nod.

"Yeah, it was really fun. I'm thankful for you and all our friends," you say. Mark nods and then goes back to paying attention to the road. You look out the window at your surroundings. For now, you're driving through the outskirts and you are loving it. Nature had always been calming and it made you feel happy. So did drives. So both at the same time felt nice. You are content.

++

"Y/N! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" a voice-Sean's- yells. You sigh and look at him in frustration. You are no longer content.

"What do you want, Sean?" you groan. You sit up, noticing you're now in bed and not in the car anymore. "How'd I end up in bed?" you ask.

"You fell asleep on the way here and Mark carried you when we got here. Anyways, wanna make a video with me?" he asks.

"Sure, I guess. Wouldn't hurt to do it," you say. You sit up and get out of bed and follow Sean into the recording room. When moving in here, you'd all decided on getting a house with 4 rooms. Two master, a guest bed, and a recording room. It helped keep clutter out of the house, and it was a nice addition to the house. It doubles as a hang out room. Whenever guest are over and wanna watch movies or play games, well there's the recording room. You've hade your niece(s) and nephew(s) over and that has got to be their favorite room.

You pull up Mark's chair and sit on it while Sean grabs his and pulls up a random game. You check your phone to see Mark is out getting groceries for a barbecue. You smile. Nights like these were your favorites. Mark would barbecue and you, Signe, and Sean would go swimming. You'd all eat, wait a bit, then Mark would join you. You'd stay til late at night and then chill around the fire pit and make s'mores. You'd all talk until the sun rose and then the next you'd regret it, but in the long run, you wouldn't because of all the memories that end up being created.

"...y/n...y/n!" Sean yells, taking you out of your daze. You look at him and giggle a little.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something," you admit, a shy smile playing at your lips.

"Come on you loser, let's take some BuzzFeed tests." says. You giggle as he starts the camera.

"Top o' the morning to ya laddies!" he yells, starting his intro, scaring you in the process at the abruptness of it. You rest a hand on your chest as you look at him.

"Jesus Christ, Jack," you say. He laughs and apologizes.

"It's cool. What are we doing today?" you ask.

"We, my dear, precious, darling friend of mine. We are going to be taking some BuzzFeed Quizzes," Sean answers. You nod as he types in searches. Finally some random one pops up.

"Your snack preferences will reveal what country guy you'll get down and dirty with." Sean reads.

"Let's do it," you say. Be clicks on the link and you take the test first.

"Sam Hunt," Sean reads.

"Never listened to him. The again, I don't really listen to country music, so." you shrug. Sean takes the quiz as well.

"Jason Aldean? Who's that?" Sean asks. (This is a real BuzzFeed quiz, lile i literally took it rn and got Sam Hunt, I don't think Jason Aldean, I'm just putting him in for comedic purposes)

"He's the big green tractor dude," you answer.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"The big green tractor song. You know the one that's like, you can take a ride on my big green tractor?" you ask.

"Oh that dude? Oh hell yeah! I wanna ride his green tractor!" Sean yells.

You both then move on to another random quiz.

"We know your age based on which Yankee candles you like," Sean reads. "What are those?" he asks.

"A candle brand," you say.

"How will we know what scent we like? Mark is at the grocery store, call him and ask him to buy the ones on in the list," Sean says. You nod and pick up your phone to call Mark. You dial his number and after the second ring, he answers.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Hey, sweetums," you answer in an extra loving, almost begging voice.

"What do you want?" Mark asks in a faux annoyed voice.

"So, I'm recording a video with Jack and we're taking a BuzzFeed quiz and we need some candles for this. I'll send you screenshots of them right now, but I was wondering if you could buy them, we'll pay you back." You ask.

"How many candles?" Mark asks.

"42." you answer. He lets out a sigh.

"I guess," he groans.

"Thaaank you, my precious sweety pie," you joke.

"No problem my little honey bunch," he plays along. You giggle as you both hang up and look at Sean.

"You guys disgust me."

××

Yo yo yo I suck at updating.

How's it going? How's your day been? Anything cool happen? Any plans? Eat well? Sleep well?

Life is hectic. I went to my brother's baby shower yesterday and now me and my sister's are planning him another one since the one yesterday was thrown from his girlfriends side. Colleges are still e-mailing me so that's fucking scary. I still really like my crush, unfortunately. Some freshman who goes to another school is trying to hit on me but no, I'm good. I'm still single so there's that. I have a field trip again to some Waterbank on Wednesday. I signed up for a paid summer internship. It deals with science, it's more so chem based, though. Anyways, life is hectic, don't grow up.

Rant here.

Fangirl here.

How old will you be turning/have turned this year?

Has it gotten warmer where you live?

Current favorite song?

What grade will you be in this coming school year?

-didn't proofread.

$lanascoast$