[53] Baekhyun

It's in the middle of the night when me and my aunt took the bus ride towards the city where she's currently staying at. She took me in after my mother died a week ago. I'm not too close with my mother compared to my aunt who even though we're miles apart had never missed a day to check up on me. Unlike my mother who had dwell her life's problem with vices and stupidity. Maybe that's the reason as well why I didn't mourn that much when she passed away due to an accident. It took me three days to get over it and I really did. Cruel right?

Auntie had devoted her whole life to support my financial needs so I could graduate in highschool and enter college if I'm lucky enough. That's why when she told me she'd take me in, I didn't hesitate at all.

The next day after arriving in Seoul, my mom met with a two couple who both looked like in their middle age. She introduces me as her nephew and I saw sympathy registered on each of their faces. I was wondering at first who are these people that my aunt openly and trustedly given out our family status, that's when I learned that they are the family she's working with. I heard a lot about them from Auntie, and even though I haven't met them I know they are good people. I bowed as soon as I got introduced and the next thing I know. The guy, who said I can call him Uncle Wu, muttered to Auntie that starting the day after tomorrow, we could all stay together in their house, since there are extra rooms there. At least it could help them save up more for my future, they said. And somewhere along the line, the woman who's with Uncle Wu exclaimed delightedly, "The boys would be estatic if they found out they'll have a new friend" So, they do have childrens. I wonder how old they were, I had always wanted to have a sister though. I hope there's a girl.

"You can call me Eomma," The kind woman said and I can't help but be fluttered at the kind gesture.

"By the way, isn't he in his high school year? Have you manage his transferring form?" Uncle Wu said to Auntie and she nods.

"Yes sir, I just need to submit the last requirements needed tomorrow, so the day after tomorrow he could go back to school." Auntie explained and somehow I got excited. I wonder who will I going to meet and what's my new school going to be like. I hope there would be no bullies. I frowned.

The nexy day, my Auntie went to my new school to finish the things that the school needed for my transfer. I spent my whole day packing all our necesary stuff from Auntie's apartment, since tomorrow we're moving out to a new location.

When I woke up the next morning, I had prepared myself to go to school and took my breakfast. But was stupid enough to check the time too late. Since I only have, "fifteen minutes left!?" I gasped as I run out of the house.

"Shoot!" I screamed, "I forgot the paper!" The paper that would tell me in which direction where my school was. Auntie gave it to me yesterday during dinner after she came home. I went back to get it and run as fast as I could. I don't wanna be late for my first day! I screamed mentally.

Along the way I bumped with a girl that made both of us went stumbling back, but I was fast enough to balance myself. I've gone in panic mode when I saw her sitting on the ground and made me panic more when I saw her grazed hand. I didn't know what to do. Baekhyun you careless idiot! 

"Chillax... it's just a scratch... No need to worry about this. By the way, aren't you in a hurry?" And that broke me out of trance.

"Oh my God! You're right! I'm- I'm really sorry..." I stuttered, confused as to what I need to do next, that's when I noticed her clothes. Right! "by the looks of your uniform, I guess we'll see each other again," I was starting to step backwards when I said the latter parts "and I really hope we do! See you!" I shouted now running away from her.