[42] I Won't Give Up Just Yet

My feet itches.

Not literally though. When I say it itches, what I mean is itches to move and run away from where I was at right now. This is seriously starting to become really troublesome.

"Could you please stop that!" I groaned just enough for both of us to hear only, but I guess I was failing on that part, since I noticed some who turned their head towards us. I can't hold back myself from getting annoyed.

"What? Is it bad to touch my fiance's arm?" she said giggling and I internally groaned glaring at her. As much as I want to scream onto her face to 'stop daydreaming', I can't. Although I'm totally against what was happening right now. But I don't think making the only daughter of the Choi's─who in some way made a name for theirselves─be embarrassed in front of everyone(peasant as to how they address them) would be a great idea. My father objecting the arrange marriage is enough to make them almost become our enemy. I don't want my parents to suffer more damage, so I guess I had to keep up with this one for now.

I was trying to concentrate on the lessons as my homeroom teacher continues to speak in front. But her, sitting beside me, on Hyunjae's chair even, gave me a hard time to focus, and made me want to just stand up and walk out of this annoying and boring class. For me that is, since Hyunjae's nowhere around to make my dull day bright.

I can't believe this girl had just announced to everyone that I'm her fiance─although she knows very well we're not anymore. How many times do I have to tell her that we're not?

As soon as I stepped in the classroom and her announcing the most ridiculous thing in the world, everyone bombarded me with equally ridiculous questions.

"Kai is it true?"

"Oppa! tell us it isn't true!"

"Lucky bastard!"

"It is definitely lies."

"True. That couldn't be."

"Wait does that mean Kai oppa and that mute girl had broken up?"

Mute girl? upon hearing it made me growl, "Say that again and I'll make sure you're the ones who'll be muted even before you get out of this room," and that's enough for everyone to stop asking and went back from their respective seats. That's when our homeroom teacher went in and I went towards my own seat. I peered in the front, and I saw her still standing there all smiling stupidly and it confused me. Why is she here btw? Why isn't our teacher not surprised to see her? And as if on cue my teacher spoke.

"Okay guys, it looks like Ms. Choi here already had introduced herself to all of you. Have you?" he said turning his gaze towards her and she nodded eagerly. What's the meaning of this? Don't tell me? it made my eyerows furrowed in the middle when the most absurd thing came into me.

"Ms. Yura here will be staying for only one week just to experience how is the school like here in Korea. I'm hoping everyone's full cooperation on this. And might as well, keep her company and offer her any help if she needed any." as soon as our teacher finished talking it made me sigh in relief. One week? It's much better than her staying here for good. I can't imagine what I'll do if ever 'that' really happens. And it made me shiver from the very thought. Her being able to enter the school, just to "experience" how it's like schooling here, made me scoffed internally. Just how much money did they pay the school so she could enter anyway?

"I guess for now, you can take..." our teacher traveled his eyes around the room looking for-- wait, NO, please just-- "there! it looks like Ms. Park is cutting again?" and I just hate how her expression changes from smiling to grinning(stupidly) when she noticed where our teacher was pointing at.