twenty two

"I don't want to leave." Shawn stuck out his bottom lip and laid down on top of me.

I laughed and tried to push him off, "I don't want you to leave either, but I do want you to get off of me." He sighed a dramatic sigh before he got  off of me.

"We should go see a movie." Shawn suggested.

"Yes! Can we please go see baby driver?" I begged.

"The only reason you want to see it is because Ansel Elgort plays in it." Shawn said rolling his eyes.

"Hey!" I pointed my finger at him, "that's not the only reason."

He laughed, "okay, we can go see it."

"You're the best babe." I said before leaving a small kiss on his lips.

"I know." He shrugged. I pushed him  playfully before going to get ready.

I put on some leggings, a lavender color crop top, and some black converses. I applied some foundation, mascara, and cherry chapstick. I braided my hair into a fishtail braid and then walked back downstairs.

"Ready?" Shawn asked looking me up and down.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

I let Shawn drive my car because I was too lazy to drive. Shawn placed his hand on my thigh as he drove to the theater, I laid my hand on top of his hand and held it.

Shawn paid for the tickets, popcorn and drinks.

"I could of paid for something." I said taking the Coca Cola from his hand.

"Yeah, but I did so don't worry about it." He shrugged before shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

Towards the end of the movie I started crying,Shawn noticed and wrapped his arm over my shoulders. I laughed softly while I wiped away my tears.

"That was such a good movie." I said throwing the empty cup away.

"Yes it was, I can't believe you cried." Shawn said laughing.

"Oh whatever, I didn't want to see him get arrested." I said wiping the mascara out from under my eyes.

So I just got back from watching 'baby driver' and it was such a good movie. Ansel Elgort is an amazing actor, he is one of my favorite actors. Anyways you probably don't care about that😂

Wrong number जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें